So how old are YOU? (Yeah, YOU!)

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby shirou12 » April 27th, 2008, 4:48 pm

atriel is 12yrs old?

this is madness.
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby WingZero » April 27th, 2008, 6:09 pm

No, shirou12, this is Sparta.
WingZero
Crack Desu!

Unread postby abscess » April 28th, 2008, 1:46 am

WingZero wrote:No, shirou12, this is Sparta.

BLASPHEMY!!

Heh. Anyway... I thought that the median here would be around 18. I was even sure that I was to be one of the older ones around here... Oh, I'm 21 by the way. Turning 22 on the second half of this year and already feeling older by the day....

My first eroge was when I was 12 years old if I remember correctly. If my memory doesn't fail me right now I THINK it was Three Sister's Story, a pretty old one... I mean, it was for DOS, man! well... I never finished it though. I also remember this "Knight's of Xentar" or something like that, which was an RPG... I think I only got around the first two dungeons and got bored for some reason... There was this "Runaway City" whose corner in my mind is completely blurred and can only remember the main's character name was Hiroaki and there was this Asuka Langley ripoff as a main female lead... and I'm not even sure about that... Oh. All of these were for the DOS, by the way.

There were a lot others, but I can only remember nocturnal illusion and True Love. After that I took a hiatus of about 5 years without any eroge game and only played sporadically. I actually got into this again for Tsukihime's storyline and not the sex scenes perse.

I remember VERY little about how sex ed classes went, only that I found the teacher kinda hot. The only thing I remember a bit more clearly is when she was talking about female masturbation. The rest about "how not to impregnate a woman" was in Biology classes, which was my favorite for some reason.

At any rate. Did anyone get those crappy seminars/classes/something-similar about "how we MUST wait until marriage" until we are ALLOWED to have sex? Fuck... I got one of those in high school.. HIGH SCHOOL GODDAMMIT!! I got much more info with less bullshit in junior high!! After that a church-goer wants us to remain chaste/virgin without any real reason... Haaah... That angers me...
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Atriel » April 28th, 2008, 2:04 am

I can't remember if i had any of those "Don't fuck until you marry, 'kay kiddies?" but i do remember the movie we saw.

There were some care-bear-like... bears.
They were used for examples.
I remember the female bear touching the male bear's dick.
They were green.
They were alien-bears.
They packed up a SHITLOAD of condoms into their spaceship and took off.

Since then, i've sodomized animals at each oportunity i get. Lucky me, i have yet to get caught.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!

Unread postby abscess » April 28th, 2008, 5:59 am

Atriel wrote:I can't remember if i had any of those "Don't fuck until you marry, 'kay kiddies?" but i do remember the movie we saw.

There were some care-bear-like... bears.
They were used for examples.
I remember the female bear touching the male bear's dick.
They were green.
They were alien-bears.
They packed up a SHITLOAD of condoms into their spaceship and took off.

Bears with green dicks...? What's up with that?! That's one of the reasons why kids grow up to form part of this fucked up society and mess it up more! Fucking miss-information is what it is! Straight facts are what are needed, not twisted shit like that...

Atriel wrote:Since then, i've sodomized animals at each oportunity i get. Lucky me, i have yet to get caught.

Uumh... good for you...?
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby shirou12 » April 28th, 2008, 2:19 pm

in our country, it is do or die. ./gg
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Previous

Return to General Chat