Is it just me...

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Is it just me...

Unread postby DarkRedSky » March 11th, 2008, 1:13 am

Is it just me or did the MM website turn red all of a sudden.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Gram49 » March 11th, 2008, 1:18 am

Red for UBW??? One can hope. :D

Or maybe they just wanted a change of scenery
Gram49
Addict

Unread postby s3raph1m » March 11th, 2008, 2:56 am

Gram49 wrote:Red for UBW??? One can hope. :D

one surely can hope.

anyways, i like the red color more, but thats just a personal pref.
s3raph1m
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby lolipedofin » March 11th, 2008, 6:33 am

Yup, it's just you...

:lol: just kiddin... I guess it's a nice change once in a while, though it was a bit disappointing because i hoped the color marked the release of UBW though... I got slow connection, that's why it took about 10-15 seconds for the whole page to be visible, when the color first come out i was thinking, "please it's the installer, please let it be UBW installer!!!" then after 12 seconds, I crashed back down to earth...
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Zarxs » March 11th, 2008, 2:39 pm

lolipedofin wrote:Yup, it's just you...

:lol: just kiddin... I guess it's a nice change once in a while, though it was a bit disappointing because i hoped the color marked the release of UBW though... I got slow connection, that's why it took about 10-15 seconds for the whole page to be visible, when the color first come out i was thinking, "please it's the installer, please let it be UBW installer!!!" then after 12 seconds, I crashed back down to earth...

Same here, as soon as I saw the color change I was thinking they might of released it but was just disappointed in the end, maybe that was the goal of the change, to give off some false hope and make more commotion about it?
I will create a utopia down here on earth. A peaceful and prosperous one. A sanctuary for those that are alive, and yet, in turmoil. I might not be able to accomplish this during my lifetime. But, the first step will have been taken by me. God will most likely approve of me deeds, and try to take me to heaven. And than, I will say to him, "I do not require the land above, nor your approval. Our utopia is down upon earth."
Zarxs
Might just like this board

Unread postby lolipedofin » March 11th, 2008, 3:33 pm

Zarxs wrote:Same here, as soon as I saw the color change I was thinking they might of released it but was just disappointed in the end, maybe that was the goal of the change, to give off some false hope and make more commotion about it?
If you're right, then these people truly are the meanest people on Earth... :x
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Zarxs » March 11th, 2008, 5:37 pm

If you're right, then these people truly are the meanest people on Earth... :x

This calls for strongly worded and angry letters.
I will create a utopia down here on earth. A peaceful and prosperous one. A sanctuary for those that are alive, and yet, in turmoil. I might not be able to accomplish this during my lifetime. But, the first step will have been taken by me. God will most likely approve of me deeds, and try to take me to heaven. And than, I will say to him, "I do not require the land above, nor your approval. Our utopia is down upon earth."
Zarxs
Might just like this board

Return to General Chat