Vocaloid 2

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Vocaloid 2

Unread postby DarkRedSky » March 10th, 2008, 3:49 am

Anyone actually tried this software? It's base build is actually in English... for some weird reason. I've been using it for 2 days trying to do Disillusion. And boy is it hard. I only got 6 lines in. Yea the voice sounds creepy at first but I've been trying to make it sound more human and more natural. This is a really fun software, if you can find a copy you should give it a try.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » March 10th, 2008, 5:48 am

Tried to get my copy here in Aus through a Yamaha salesman, but he's never heard of it, so I didn't have much luck there :lol: .

It's a good program, Miku is very cute, and voice isn't really THAT bad, it's good in its own way =/.

I still find it amazing that Yamaha designed this though.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby DarkRedSky » March 10th, 2008, 10:43 pm

-[J1N]- wrote:Tried to get my copy here in Aus through a Yamaha salesman, but he's never heard of it, so I didn't have much luck there :lol: .

It's a good program, Miku is very cute, and voice isn't really THAT bad, it's good in its own way =/.

I still find it amazing that Yamaha designed this though.

From what I heard. Yamaha designed the first vocaloid and using the previous knowledge they built vocaloid 2 from scratch. As for getting it in Australia. Vocaloid 2 is only available in japan right now, the original though I think you should be able to find.
DarkRedSky
Crack Desu!

Return to General Chat