?Really, I take my hat off...?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

?Really, I take my hat off...?

Unread postby the.blunderbuss » February 6th, 2005, 5:26 pm

.:|And just when I was expecting the inevitable Newbie tread, I'm just dazzled by the fact that...THERE ISN'T ONE. This is probably the coolest thing I've seen like...ok, maybe the coolest thing this mont...ok, one of the most interesting things I've seen this wee...ok, it's pretty nifty. Actually I'm lying, since it's not the first time I've been in the forums (although I think I had a different name)...but hell, it's been more than a while. I just got a little nostalgic and wanted to see how everyone was doing...that and I think I saw one of the chaps in a forum or an IRC channel|:.

.:|But well, I'm about to go and check on all the news to see how the work is going. Oh and one more thing, you're having an external link regarding the progress of the Tsukihime translation project...a link that wasn't working the last time I checked (although it probably has to do with my crappy connection). How come? (yeah I know the info it's bound to be somewhere around here, but hey you could at least link me to it, and ease the job of finding out why you aren't hosting your precious project here)|:.

.:|That's it for now, I'll be seeing you...ok, reading you|:.

the.blunderbuss
the.blunderbuss
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby TheXev » February 8th, 2005, 3:47 am

Yes, the forums where down for quite awhile. As for a newbie thread, we don?t really have one; we figure anyone posting here more then likely isn?t a newbie. If you want general Type-Moon information, your best off going to EvoSpace?s forum. Here we generally try to keep chat to what we?re working on, but that isn?t always the case.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Unread postby Icez » April 22nd, 2005, 3:01 am

Well, I wont make a newbie thread, but im a newbie ;)
- Icez
Icez
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Ryuusoul » April 22nd, 2005, 8:19 pm

chendo's page mirrormoon http://www.mirrormoon.org/ usually works for me. It's a different page because of a merger of mirrormoon and revolve (mirrormoon basically becoming the Type Moon division of Revolve).

We're at 75.7% translated, by the way.
Ryuusoul
The only Shirou fanboy

Return to General Chat