.PAC/.BIN

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

.PAC/.BIN

Unread postby Shirosaki » March 1st, 2008, 12:20 am

For some reason I'm failing miserably in finding an extractor for .pac and .bin files to get a script for a game i want to solo translate (i know, it's designed to take me half a year+) but i can't find any, no one apparently has bothered with building one. Specifically Navel .pac/.bin files are what I'm talking about. It would be nice if someone posted a link to an extractor or a website where it is available, please don't post "well so-and-so might be doing this project already..." or " your wasting your time" because thats not the point of this thread and once again this is kinda like an experiment so yea i know this will take months, most likely years. Thanks for any helpful responses
, Shirosaki
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Message » March 1st, 2008, 8:27 am

You could try to contact the guys at GamePatch as they are working on SHUFFLE! and thus should know something about Navel file formats. Your best bet would be their IRC channel I think: #gamepatch on irc.Rizon.net

Unread postby Shirosaki » March 1st, 2008, 11:01 pm

Thanks message i found what i was looking for :) but the easiness of it stupefied me, anyways thanks.
Shirosaki
Crack Addic!

Unread postby tmask » May 4th, 2008, 12:17 am

Shirosaki, what did you end up using to extract your bin files with? Im also currious as I am having trouble finding anything for bin files.
tmask
Totally hardly posted

Return to General Chat