does anyone have the same wc3 problem as me?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

does anyone have the same wc3 problem as me?

Unread postby pchunter » January 22nd, 2008, 10:58 pm

please reply if u know the answer to my problem. Im using wireless connection with a DSL modem and i use cox internet. I have WCIII both the origional and the expasion pack. Both my cd-key are origional, and i can play single player just fine. But when I play online, I can play the origional 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, but whenever i click on custom games, I see the custom game list, but with no games on it. shortly after i lose connection and cant log into battle.net after a while... blizzard has no fuxing clue what im talking about and keep saying its a problem with my port, or its a problem with my modem settings, but they are both working and i did their little solution.. did anyone have the same problem as me? :P i doubt anyone read this far...
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Unread postby -[J1N]- » January 23rd, 2008, 12:02 am

I've had almost exactly the same problem with my friend's comp when setting up his portforward connections. His connections were fine before, but once we started to be able to host, his connects with BNet would be very erratic. Sometimes he won't be able to go on chat, let alone see games, but other times he'll be fine.

I'm not sure how to solve your problem, but I do think it's related to your ports, and some sort of internet configuration.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby pchunter » January 23rd, 2008, 2:52 am

oh >.< hmmm.. anyone use SMC?
pchunter
Crack Addic!

Return to General Chat