It's here again! International SaiMoe League 2009!

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Who is the Moe of Moe(s) in Type-Moon universe?

Tohsaka Rin
26%
Matou Sakura
17%
Saber
17%
Arcueid Brunestud
11%
Ciel
No votes
Tohno Akiha
6%
Hisui & Kohaku
13%
Ryogi Shiki
3%
Bazett Fraga McRemitz
1%
Caren Ortensia
5%

Total votes : 87

Unread postby Raitei » March 22nd, 2008, 11:24 pm

lolipedofin wrote:Hey, that's weird.... i didn't notice Tsubasa's Sakura because she's not in the contestant list, turn out the list missed 5 charas, the one ranked #31, #32, #37, #42, #46... Why is it jumpy?? F/SN's Sakura also not mention in the Contestants list...

Sakura... yeah she's cute... but not Tsubasa's Sakura though :D . I'm sticking with the all-time fave chara Kinomoto Sakura from CCS. Why did i forgot to mention her anyway?? It's funny because they are 'basic'ally the same people... they should garner much more votes should these charas are listed as one entrant :lol:
er, sorry, sempai, I'm no pedo ^^U ( lol no offence )

at least, trc sakura is more mature than ccs sakura ^^U

yay for saber!! :D

oh, and also not to mention haruhi and konata are also my fave... :lol:
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby lolipedofin » March 23rd, 2008, 4:42 am

Undream wrote:Nishino Tsukasa

:!: :!: A fellow Ichigo 100% reader :!: :!: What's more, Nishino Tsukasa's fan!! Sigh, too bad her chance is close to none.... I blame the anime!

Raitei wrote:er, sorry, sempai, I'm no pedo ^^U ( lol no offence )
Well, i am. *pointing at username*

Well, it's a general rule, although not always true, the younger you are the more moe you are.... Nothing beat lolies!!

Raitei wrote:oh, and also not to mention haruhi and konata are also my fave
Hmm, i actually prefer Yuki and (Hiiragi) Tsukasa than them, which is weird because i usually gunning for the main chara. I still like Konata though second after Tsukasa tied with Kagami, Haruhi is the one that confused me, i still can't figure why people like her so much :? .

Another absentee that i wished to be in the final 64:
*Furukawa Sanae (CLANNAD), despite already got a daughter, i think her moe-ness is not far behind her daughter, Nagisa. there's only 2 older woman chara that i find to be moe... her and Otonashi Kyoko (Godai Kyoko, in the end) from Maison Ikkoku
*Hino Kahoko ("Kin'iro no Corda" or "La Corda d'oro"), Alright... don't laugh... yeah i know it's shoujo.... but i find the story quite good, not to mention that main chara is quite moe.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby minhtam2448 » March 24th, 2008, 4:33 am

lolipedofin wrote:Hey, that's weird.... i didn't notice Tsubasa's Sakura because she's not in the contestant list, turn out the list missed 5 charas, the one ranked #31, #32, #37, #42, #46... Why is it jumpy?? F/SN's Sakura also not mention in the Contestants list...

All the characters are on the Contestants List, but I didn't put them in alphabetical order - rather, I put them in order of most representatives from each series. You'll see a change in the contestants list one Saber and the other characters get in.

The actual Contestants page won't have those five slots missing anymore, since I finally got the last batch of avatars from my graphics designer.

And you guys in luck. I've decided to update the standings a bit early before nominations end due to popular demand.
minhtam2448
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby lolipedofin » March 24th, 2008, 7:18 am

minhtam2448 wrote:All the characters are on the Contestants List, but I didn't put them in alphabetical order - rather, I put them in order of most representatives from each series. You'll see a change in the contestants list one Saber and the other characters get in.
Yes... i'm aware about that... i'm referring to the contestants page

minhtam2448 wrote:The actual Contestants page won't have those five slots missing anymore, since I finally got the last batch of avatars from my graphics designer.
Umm.. i just checked, all the charas that's already been there now has their avatar uploaded, but the missing 5 slots are still there...

minhtam2448 wrote:And you guys in luck. I've decided to update the standings a bit early before nominations end due to popular demand.
Really? i don't notice any notable changes... Ryou is still in the 17th spot... all the charas ranking that i remembered still seems to be in their own respective position... maybe i miss them.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby minhtam2448 » March 25th, 2008, 3:12 am

lolipedofin wrote:
minhtam2448 wrote:All the characters are on the Contestants List, but I didn't put them in alphabetical order - rather, I put them in order of most representatives from each series. You'll see a change in the contestants list one Saber and the other characters get in.
Yes... i'm aware about that... i'm referring to the contestants page

minhtam2448 wrote:The actual Contestants page won't have those five slots missing anymore, since I finally got the last batch of avatars from my graphics designer.
Umm.. i just checked, all the charas that's already been there now has their avatar uploaded, but the missing 5 slots are still there...

minhtam2448 wrote:And you guys in luck. I've decided to update the standings a bit early before nominations end due to popular demand.
Really? i don't notice any notable changes... Ryou is still in the 17th spot... all the charas ranking that i remembered still seems to be in their own respective position... maybe i miss them.

I posted an hour too early. Now, they are updated. :)
minhtam2448
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby minhtam2448 » March 25th, 2008, 10:15 pm

There's a Rin Tosaka vs. Sakura Matou exhibition match scheduled for Thursday among others as soon as nominations end.
minhtam2448
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ArthurPepper » March 26th, 2008, 2:54 am

Without a doubt Sakura XD
"Your head is not elegant, but I will accept it for tonight." - Assasin

"The cake is a lie." - Message

ArthurPepper
Might just like this board

Unread postby lolipedofin » March 26th, 2008, 9:15 am

ArthurPepper wrote:Without a doubt Sakura XD

You heretic!! :evil:
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby minhtam2448 » March 27th, 2008, 1:22 am

Nominations are OVA!

Saber's in. I believe she's in slot #4.
minhtam2448
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby minhtam2448 » March 28th, 2008, 11:07 pm

There's a new exhibition match. And Rin just obliterated Sakura.
minhtam2448
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby minhtam2448 » March 30th, 2008, 9:46 pm

Matches begin for real this Tuesday.
minhtam2448
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby tankshell » March 30th, 2008, 10:36 pm

Sakura made it over Illya (and before Saber)? :(
tankshell
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby minhtam2448 » March 31st, 2008, 4:35 pm

She finished top 16 in Korea. Saber didn't. That's why Saber had to fight her way though nominations.

First matchup begins tonight at 8:00 EST
minhtam2448
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby -[J1N]- » April 2nd, 2008, 6:49 am

Results for the first battle are out.

Rin overwhelmed Louise from Zero no Tsukaima with 159-74

Sakura was defeated by Rika from Higurashi quite convincingly (where were you guys?!?!), 79-135

Saber made it through easily by winning Fuko from Clannad 141-98

From these results, it's pretty clear that Haruhi is currently the most favoured of all the girls (with a massive 214 posts). Kagami's also attracted quite a lot of voters as well. As I had thought though, it seems that Rin will probably be making it the furthest of all the FSN girls. Don't forget to vote guys! This tournament works differently from the other Saimoe's, because you have to vote frequently to keep the girls at top.

Just for the record, Yuno from Hidamari Sketch scored the lowest this round with 37 votes.
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18
-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread postby lolipedofin » April 4th, 2008, 2:25 pm

I will only vote for Saber and Sakura should they were pitted against chara that i have no clue about, or i knew but found them moe-less.... 8)

I only gunning for Rin among all F/SN girls, even then.. if she is pitted against the like of Nagisa (Clannad), Evangeline(Negima), Yuki (Haruhi) I'll get a serious headache...!! :?

I just remember 1 character that i missed!!!! How could i ever forget her?? She was the first loli that i like, and made me the man i am today... 8) (ew! sick)
But yeah, she didn't leave much impression and i guess most people would forgot her already...

"Sohma Kisa" Anybody know her?? what anime is she from?? 8) Actually, Sohma Momiji from the same series is also kind of moe, but since he is a guy... well... forget about it.
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby LoSs » April 4th, 2008, 2:55 pm

Karen, where are you? :(
LoSs
Addict

Unread postby minhtam2448 » April 8th, 2008, 5:08 am

Nice to see that both Rin and Saber are 3-0, but it gets harder from here on in. Aquamarine match #4 will end tonight at 8:00 EST.
minhtam2448
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby OceanBlue » April 11th, 2008, 7:45 pm

LoSs wrote:Karen, where are you? :(

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia wasn't animated, so no Karen.
OceanBlue
Addict

Unread postby minhtam2448 » April 29th, 2008, 8:18 am

Uh, you guys still around? Rin and Saber have started slipping...
minhtam2448
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby ayadew » April 30th, 2008, 12:57 pm

Poor ciel ;_;
The instant I tear off your limbs, rip open your chest and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you ask for mercy, chewing through your eyes and spreading your brains on the ground like butter-------!
ayadew
Totally hardly posted

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat