so exciting

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

so exciting

Unread postby Dennis » October 8th, 2004, 10:16 pm

Hi ^^/, I am a member of EGC(EGO game club----a Chinese EGO game Translation group ).Someone left a message on our forums said, the foreigner is translating Vagrants, that make me so scared. I am so exciting while I see the screenshots. My God ! I love you guys - -b
Hope the English Vagrants will coming soon, waiting sincerely.^^
Dennis
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby emperor » October 9th, 2004, 12:49 am

Btw I've been wondering about how this project is going? On july 12th i read the
I'm going to try to get the Vagrants demo out in the next few days, which covers most of the first chapter. This way you all can legally try out the game and see if you like it :)

On the frontpage and...well I thought the confidence with "next few days" would result in something well...earlier. No i am not trying to critisize the release speed, just wondering what suddenly happened.
emperor
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby zalas » October 15th, 2004, 10:25 pm

Soulfang got bogged down with real life, and now he has a lot of projects to work on -.-;;
zalas
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Zoel » October 20th, 2004, 4:20 am

Yea especially with all those request. This won't see to much light until Tsukihime is finish or Melty Blood
Zoel
Might just like this board

Unread postby TheXev » October 22nd, 2004, 12:05 am

I did some work revising the work that was done on the scripts for Vagrants. I?ll try and post some new screen shots tomorrow.
TheXev
The only Karon Fanboy

Return to General Chat