Dead forum eh?

Chat that's general in nature. (Stuff that doesn't belong in any other forum.)

Moderator: Staffers

Dead forum eh?

Unread postby goforit1 » August 14th, 2015, 4:04 am

Wow, kinda sucks to see MM with such low activity. I just popped back over after I don't know how many years cause I got a hankering for playing through F/SN again.

It's good to see you guys are keeping the site alive regardless though, I didn't have any problems getting the newest english patch (ha, the last one I had downloaded was 2.0, all the way up to 3.2 now!).

I first found you guys back in 2007 or so, back when UBW wasn't translated at all and there was a massive following for the translation progress on that. It was awesome to see the progression that you guys have gone through at mirror moon and I'm glad you were able to get all the routes released, you all really paved the way for the giant English fandom that the Fate series has today.

So thanks for all your hard work over the years, seems like you guys are basically "retired" these days, eh? Sit back and enjoy the easy life Mirror Moon, you've earned it.
goforit1
Addict

Re: Dead forum eh?

Unread postby ArchDemon » September 6th, 2015, 6:46 am

goforit1 wrote:Wow, kinda sucks to see MM with such low activity. I just popped back over after I don't know how many years cause I got a hankering for playing through F/SN again.

It's good to see you guys are keeping the site alive regardless though, I didn't have any problems getting the newest english patch (ha, the last one I had downloaded was 2.0, all the way up to 3.2 now!).

I first found you guys back in 2007 or so, back when UBW wasn't translated at all and there was a massive following for the translation progress on that. It was awesome to see the progression that you guys have gone through at mirror moon and I'm glad you were able to get all the routes released, you all really paved the way for the giant English fandom that the Fate series has today.

So thanks for all your hard work over the years, seems like you guys are basically "retired" these days, eh? Sit back and enjoy the easy life Mirror Moon, you've earned it.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yeah, almost all of the old group members have retired, either having left entirely or remaining in the IRC staff room with myself as the last active old member.

We've had new people join since then like Yoten, Dark Pulse and Kaens to revitalize the Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code project which was left stagnating for a couple of years due to busy schedules.

And yeah, I wish we had more visitors but things kinda died down a lot with F/sn out of the way and how long it's taken to get MBAACC off the ground (everyone's moved onto Under Night In-Birth which has a full English release on PS3 and the online presence of the games themselves is kinda dead).

I'll probably be retiring after MBAACC myself, but we'll still be around for a while yet.

Thanks for the support. :)
ArchDemon
Executive Director

Re: Dead forum eh?

Unread postby lolipedofin » May 24th, 2017, 8:24 am

Yikes, this forum is truly dead I guess.... and sorry for replying to an old dead thread, but I just felt the name is already apt rather than opening new thread... XD
I just had a Fate conversation with a friend, and that just take me back to this lovely old place, I actually made a longtime real best friend from this forum!

Maan... just typing in this place made me nostalgic... I have almost never use forum platform anymore. Welp, going back to the present interwebz! It's been fun, fellas! Maybe we'll meet up again in FGO US when it releases! Ciao!
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Return to General Chat