Some questions about Fate

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Tarnan
Posting more than n00bs

Some questions about Fate

Unread post by Tarnan » September 24th, 2007, 6:29 pm

It will take some time before I can play F/SN, but these questions are quite long in my head, so I want them finally answered.

1.) I'd like to know how the routes in F/SN are determined. Is it like Tsukihime; means you start always from the same point and your actions determine the route? Or is it that you can choose your route in the title selection and then you have to make right actions to come through? Trivial question, I know, but I'm wondering for a long time now...

2.) Do F/SN and F/HA have similiar subtitles like Tsukihime's "Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under The Crimson Air"? If, how are they? Couldn't find anything =/

3.) Which girls in F/SN have H-Scenes?
► Show Spoiler

Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Raw » September 24th, 2007, 7:56 pm

1.- Just like that.
► Show Spoiler
2.- I believe not.

3.- Exactly.
► Show Spoiler
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread post by Kansho » September 24th, 2007, 11:23 pm

1-
► Show Spoiler
2- More than subitles, a text.

Fate/stay night -> "I have a secret that I haven't told you--- I'm a Magi. Three years after the death of his foster father, strange events begin to happening in town, and he finds himself in a battle between the magi called, Masters."

Fate/hollow ataraxia-> As I recall, I read some different ones... but now in my head is the one in the trailer.
- "Act of fate comes again, it is the promised four days"

And the one on the cover, that I only manage to remind the begining.
- "Half a year have passed since the conlclusion of 'Heavens Feel'....

3-
► Show Spoiler
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.

Tarnan
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by Tarnan » September 25th, 2007, 5:22 pm

Thanks, you helped me really out =)

demonblade
Addict

Unread post by demonblade » September 25th, 2007, 5:28 pm

Although it is mentioned that
► Show Spoiler
Atheism:
The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically
exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically arranged
itself for no reason whatsoever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.
Makes perfect sense.

"I am a spider, webbing in darkness. Welcome to this beautiful killing field." - Nanaya Shiki

rubberchicken
Crack Addic!

Unread post by rubberchicken » September 25th, 2007, 9:41 pm

demonblade wrote:Although it is mentioned that
► Show Spoiler
Was that ever mentioned outside of the Tiger Dojo skits, though? I'd figured that line was a dig at the H-game community.

chasmirror
Crack Addic!

Unread post by chasmirror » September 26th, 2007, 7:14 pm

rubberchicken wrote:
demonblade wrote:Although it is mentioned that
► Show Spoiler
Was that ever mentioned outside of the Tiger Dojo skits, though? I'd figured that line was a dig at the H-game community.
Actually, what Type-Moon explained was that during the storylining process Ilya was one of the heroine candidates. But then again,
they said at that moment almost every girl was a possible heroine: Rider, Ayako, and even Caster.

There is a rumor that an actual Ilya scenario was written, but never implemented due to time constrict. Some even said it might even
be included in Realta Nua, but alas, it was not to be. Oh well.