UBW Translation

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread post by shadow_Hiei » October 8th, 2007, 7:50 pm

Beowulf Lee wrote:Let's get a rough estimate, how much of this thread is spam? I think this thread needs to be closed.
LOL pessimistic mini-mods.

I'm not even touching F/SN until the HF patch is released. I just hope that its out by this time next year. :?

sterling01
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by sterling01 » October 8th, 2007, 8:02 pm

You do know you have to play/read through Fate and UBW to get to play/read HF

-[J1N]-
DESU DESU!

Unread post by -[J1N]- » October 9th, 2007, 12:26 am

shadow_Hiei wrote:
Beowulf Lee wrote:Let's get a rough estimate, how much of this thread is spam? I think this thread needs to be closed.
LOL pessimistic mini-mods.

I'm not even touching F/SN until the HF patch is released. I just hope that its out by this time next year. :?
I'm with you :), and sterling, we don't HAVE to play through Fate and UBW first to play HF do we? Isn't it like Tsukihime, where the route depends on your chosen options?

Either way, I'll probably wait till HF is out anyway.... Though it's gonna be hard to resist.

75%!!!
["Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."]
--Book of Revelation 13:18

Hiyono
Might just like this board

Unread post by Hiyono » October 9th, 2007, 12:26 am

What spam? Without these constant play-by-play posts (by several people, no less) how could we possibly know when an update has happened?! Honestly, I said this a few pages back and I'll say it again. There's no valid reason that would require you to make a post just to announce the fact that the % count has gone up once more. All this does is flood the thread with useless posts (i.e. spam).
'It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied"
- John Stuart Mills

Raykun
Addict

Unread post by Raykun » October 9th, 2007, 12:41 am

25% till something good happens and sorry bout that I read the messege

rubberchicken
Crack Addic!

Unread post by rubberchicken » October 9th, 2007, 12:54 am

The spaminators grow in number. Soon they shall be LEGION...
-[J1N]- wrote:
shadow_Hiei wrote:I'm not even touching F/SN until the HF patch is released. I just hope that its out by this time next year. :?
I'm with you :), and sterling, we don't HAVE to play through Fate and UBW first to play HF do we? Isn't it like Tsukihime, where the route depends on your chosen options?
Um... yeah. It's like Tsukihime, where the options you need to choose to pick certain routes won't appear until you've completed certain other routes. Unless you like dying early, of course.

PacifistGod

Unread post by PacifistGod » October 9th, 2007, 1:38 am

Hiyono wrote:What spam? Without these constant play-by-play posts (by several people, no less) how could we possibly know when an update has happened?! Honestly, I said this a few pages back and I'll say it again. There's no valid reason that would require you to make a post just to announce the fact that the % count has gone up once more. All this does is flood the thread with useless posts (i.e. spam).
A lot of people showing an insane amount of anticipation for a major project that is nearing its completion? I see nothing wrong with that. Especially since they are keeping their "spam" to a single thread.
I also can't think of anything more supportive and motivating than knowing that all of your hard work is being appreciated every step of the way. Since I share in this anticipation/fanaticism maybe I'm biased, but I think this is just healthy support.

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » October 9th, 2007, 2:44 am

80%!!!
The longest day is 50% done now (1mb).
For those people who hate us "spamming", Just ask the admin to lock/delete it then. It's very close to completion anyways.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

Raykun
Addict

Unread post by Raykun » October 9th, 2007, 2:48 am

well we are not spamming but it can be spamed since this thread is only for us to reply happy we are about the speed of the translation and yay 80%

sterling01
Posting more than n00bs

Unread post by sterling01 » October 9th, 2007, 3:38 am

You have to play through fate to get the choice for saber to not to attack archer.
Then you have to play through UBW to get to HF

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by Einherjar » October 9th, 2007, 4:21 am

Err, it seems that Takajun "hit a wall", called the Hscene...
Seemed stuck...
Tough luck there.
85% now, great job.
Last edited by Einherjar on October 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...Whatever."
"...Not interested."

PacifistGod

Unread post by PacifistGod » October 9th, 2007, 4:52 am

What I don't get, is if Takajun loves eroge so much, why does he have such a hard time with the H-scenes? I mean, the ones in the Fate route were so much less awful then the ones in Tsukihime. I guess the ones in UBW are worse.... Maybe it's an Archer H-scene o_0

flurk
Crack Addic!

Unread post by flurk » October 9th, 2007, 5:05 am

oh PLEASE. YOU JUST MADE A MENTAL IMAGE IN MY HEAD!!! gaargh @.@ @.@ @.@

@.@

anyways 80%! these guys are amazing. it's as though they're working on it full time

drizzt_rocks
Crack Desu!

Unread post by drizzt_rocks » October 9th, 2007, 8:41 am

aww hes going around the wall anyways 85 % woot
And the cutest anime character award goes to ... PINO

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » October 9th, 2007, 11:34 am

Somebody call the firemen... Takajun is on fire!!! It's 85%!!! Yeah!!
Last edited by lolipedofin on October 9th, 2007, 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uchi kaeru....

Emiya
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Emiya » October 9th, 2007, 4:06 pm

Takajun's so GAR xD

damnu

Unread post by damnu » October 9th, 2007, 7:16 pm

85%! Good job, man, we all love you so much!!

And this is supportive "spam" IMHO... It's not like we're discussing our underpants or body hygiene or something... I think the translators/editors need to see how much we appreciate their work to give them some motivation... After all, it's always nice to see that people are aware and appreciate your hard work... After all, TakaJun is doing this for us- and if we don't show him our support, then what's his reason for translating, eh? ;)

So on a further, more repetitive comment: we love you, TakaJun, you rule!

shadow_Hiei
Addict

Unread post by shadow_Hiei » October 9th, 2007, 9:13 pm

Takajun should just say "fuck it" and sit down and knock the h-scene out in one go. That's the best way to get stuff that you really don't want to do out of the way. Procrastination sucks... that h-scene is going to be nagging him in the back of his brain until he finishes it.

damnu

Unread post by damnu » October 9th, 2007, 10:13 pm

shadow_Hiei wrote:Takajun should just say "fuck it" and sit down and knock the h-scene out in one go. That's the best way to get stuff that you really don't want to do out of the way. Procrastination sucks... that h-scene is going to be nagging him in the back of his brain until he finishes it.
I won't mind, but I'm sure that would bum out a lot of people out there... =P

Raykun
Addict

Unread post by Raykun » October 10th, 2007, 4:33 am

well aslong as this thing is close done Im happy yay!