Who you like more, Shiki or Shirou? [spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Shiki or Shirou?

Shiki
60%
Shirou
40%

Total votes : 285

Unread postby Kansho » November 17th, 2008, 5:14 pm

The problem with Arc vs. Gil is that the whole "her output can be changed in accordance with her opponent" didn't work efficiently against Gil, because Gil's real power reside in his treasures.
(He even have things like the Vimana... with ancient nuclear warheads...)

So Arc is really incompatible against people like Gil... at least that was what Nasu said.

And... the thread is derailing a bit....
見せかけの自分はそっと捨ててただありのままで
misekake no jibun ha sotto sutete tada ari no mama de -
Throw away the "fake me" quietly and just be myself.
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby gexer64 » November 17th, 2008, 11:44 pm

The thing is though, we don't know how creative arc is. Marble Phantasm controls nature. So therefore, she could probably create several nukes for herself. What is to say that she can not create other creations of the planet as well? (Excalibur?)
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby zweiterversuch » November 17th, 2008, 11:58 pm

gexer64 wrote:The thing is though, we don't know how creative arc is. Marble Phantasm controls nature. So therefore, she could probably create several nukes for herself. What is to say that she can not create other creations of the planet as well? (Excalibur?)

That is a no go.

I am sure she can recreate phenomena of the world. (Vacum, Red moon, sudden freeze (absolute zero), or creating a little sun.)
I don't really know how the hell does she create the Millenium castle but I am sure she can't recreate weapons.

She has the power of nature and because of that she is the most powerfull being on earth.
http://visualnoveldai.com/
If you want to create your own visual novel go there!
Try it out, no compromise!
8 inches in a week!

btw Princess Tutu is still Awesome!!!
zweiterversuch
$dead

Unread postby Vayth » November 18th, 2008, 1:11 am

Well, I dont exactly understad the power of arc's mystic eyes, so I cant really tell who's more powerful..

Btw, where is Shiki & Shirou in this 'Who you like more, Shiki or Shirou?'
I think the tittle should be 'Which you like more, Fate or Tsuki?'.. :roll:
Vayth
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Undream » November 18th, 2008, 11:11 am

Well, we all know Gil would lose regardless of advantage.
After all, his yellow hair-fetish will surely trigger with Arc...

And that will be the end of it :)
"...One must wait continuously, one must pursue endlessly.
They must realize that it was impossible to succeed yet
at the same time be capable of enduring patiently.
Is that... the story of a dream that shouldn't be waited upon?..."
Last Episode
Undream
Crack Addic!

Unread postby gexer64 » November 19th, 2008, 2:49 am

zweiterversuch wrote:
gexer64 wrote:The thing is though, we don't know how creative arc is. Marble Phantasm controls nature. So therefore, she could probably create several nukes for herself. What is to say that she can not create other creations of the planet as well? (Excalibur?)

That is a no go.

I am sure she can recreate phenomena of the world. (Vacum, Red moon, sudden freeze (absolute zero), or creating a little sun.)
I don't really know how the hell does she create the Millenium castle but I am sure she can't recreate weapons.

She has the power of nature and because of that she is the most powerfull being on earth.

Excalibur was forged by nature. So wouldn't that mean she could recreate it?

fuyuki wiki wrote:Excalibur - Sword of Promised Victory
The sword of light.

A divine construction, forged by the planet. The pinnacle of holy swords. The stored wishes of mankind that had become crystallized and tempered within the planet. It had been guarded by the extensions of the planet (High Spirits/fairies) but had passed briefly into the hands of a King Arthur. Transforms the user's Prana into light, and augments the kinetic force by convergence and acceleration. A holy sword that allows for the use of Divine Spirit level thaumaturgy. Also, as its transforming the user's own Prana, the alignment of the sword will also change based on that, hence Black Excalibur's appearance. Length is some 90cm, width of 12cm.

And what about EA? She can't reproduce the weapon but what about the effect?
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » November 19th, 2008, 2:52 am

gexer64 wrote:And what about EA? She can't reproduce the weapon but what about the effect?
since when did arc become some kind of Jesus? if you cannot produce the weapon, you cannot produce the effect. whatever comes from non-nature is non-nature. nuff said.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby gexer64 » November 19th, 2008, 3:14 am

Raitei wrote:
gexer64 wrote:And what about EA? She can't reproduce the weapon but what about the effect?
since when did arc become some kind of Jesus? if you cannot produce the weapon, you cannot produce the effect. whatever comes from non-nature is non-nature. nuff said.

She could probably turn water into wine.... And walk on water too... But I was thinking because Ea recreates a state of the earth she could reproduce it. But I guess not
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby kaerstan01 » November 19th, 2008, 6:34 am

Raitei wrote:

she may not be able to produce the weapon and effect but she may be able to bring out an equal or a much destructive power than ea. having a marble phantasm creates many possibilities. oh,and when did gil became some kind of a jesus that can destroy a continent? is he son goku's brother or something? oh, i get it, its all in nasu's manual <3

pOWAHHHHH LEHVEEEEEEEEHHHLL!! :lol:

can we get back on topic? :?
kaerstan01
Addict

Unread postby Ryougi07 » November 19th, 2008, 10:12 am

Shiki: "I think they forgot about us...."

Shirou: "Seems so, look Gil is getting more attention than me."

Shiki: "That can't be helped, a lot of people think he beats you in GARness"

Shirou: "Hey! That's rubbing it too much!" *Traces Kanshou and Bakuya*

Shiki: "Alright, let's kill each other" *removes glasses*

Who do like better, Shiki or Shirou?Round 2 start!
:D
"You're better off without the scent of blood, I might just suddenly cut you up."
Ryougi07
Addict

Unread postby spathi » November 19th, 2008, 1:14 pm

I doubt Arc can stand against the "star of creation that split apart heaven and earth" <_<

On-Topic
I like Shiki more simply because he is sharp and Shirou is dull
spathi
Addict

Unread postby NonExistence » November 20th, 2008, 5:30 am

YES. why not reignite the flames of opposing fandom yet again? why not get us to verbally slaughter each other with sources and logic again? why not?

i stick with shiki, if for no other reason, solely because of the potential existence of satsujinki.
Whenever I go on, everyone leaves the Tsukihime forums. 'Cause I just fail like that.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Re: Who you like more, Shiki or Shirou? [spoilers]

Unread postby dwroxas » October 22nd, 2012, 9:18 pm

...Reigniting the flames of opposing fandom seems fun, at least more people would post... and at least it's on topic...
In the game that is life the last hand we are dealt is Death, but it is up to the individual to make something out of what appears to be nothing...
dwroxas
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 1st, 2012, 6:47 am

Well it maybe fun if this place was still highly acitve, but since it isn't.... and that this is a 4 year old thread I'd say it ran its course and let it be put to its eternal rest for now. Although it maybe brought back to life when the Tsukihime Remake is done, but I wouldn't hold my breath over this.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby dwroxas » November 2nd, 2012, 11:35 pm

Even if they make a Remake, I don't think it would matter that much. Unless they somehow manage to screw up an already excellent character. Besides, I think the publication of Tsukihime 2 would make a bigger impact on this thread.
In the game that is life the last hand we are dealt is Death, but it is up to the individual to make something out of what appears to be nothing...
dwroxas
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby bryanblade » June 21st, 2013, 8:13 am

personally, i like Shirou more,
in Tsukihime, you can see Tohno being a real jerk sometimes "in bed" with all female protagonists , LOL !!!!

but when it comes to close combat battle, without a dobut, Tohno Shiki will slice Emiya into pieces in seconds.
even with projection and inside his reality marble, Shiki is too fast for Emiya, even Shirou may be able to reinforce his legs and be faster, but still not as fast as Tohno Shiki, Shiki will simply cut down any weapons created by Shirou , a human going in a close combat against Tohno Shiki is the WORST IDEA ever

but since Shirou is an excellent Archer like his counterpart, so may i suggest sniping attacks?
bryanblade
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » June 21st, 2013, 9:22 am

bryanblade wrote:personally, i like Shirou more,
in Tsukihime, you can see Tohno being a real jerk sometimes "in bed" with all female protagonists , LOL !!!!

This part is on-topic, and I kind of agree with you.

The following part, however, is NOT on-topic. And it's also against the powerlevel rule: viewtopic.php?p=55011&f=1#p55011
bryanblade wrote:but when it comes to close combat battle, without a dobut, Tohno Shiki will slice Emiya into pieces in seconds.
even with projection and inside his reality marble, Shiki is too fast for Emiya, even Shirou may be able to reinforce his legs and be faster, but still not as fast as Tohno Shiki, Shiki will simply cut down any weapons created by Shirou , a human going in a close combat against Tohno Shiki is the WORST IDEA ever

but since Shirou is an excellent Archer like his counterpart, so may i suggest sniping attacks?

So please stop discussing powerlevels and/or how is stronger.

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat