fate/stay night uncensored

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

boingman
Addict

Unread post by boingman » March 16th, 2008, 5:20 pm

Yeah, I know, but they were posted in this thread, right? Anyways, thanks.

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 16th, 2008, 6:11 pm

one fate, one ubw, one heavens feel
sadly I don't have any more, but when I get then they will be in the patch asap and you will know about them

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 16th, 2008, 8:07 pm

Kiraiya wrote:Someone give this man said images. *Full Support*
forgot to thank you haha
it wasn't anything hard, but still I had to play with hexeditor *angry at stupid kirikiri being different version*

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 16th, 2008, 10:10 pm

whoa, triple post

anyways, I lurked moar and found another (fourth) picture (saber), so here is version 1.1 that include it
enjoy

D/W: http://rapidshare.com/files/100080051/f ... 1.zip.html
MIRROR: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xdw1xh
MIRROR#2: http://www.mediafire.com/?ndmd1zxgg46

Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Kiraiya » March 17th, 2008, 2:57 am

Ill lurk some more on teh interwebs and see if i can come up with anything. maybe our good ole friends at /r/ will come up with soemthing. If not ill ask my friend for a favor and he should be able to shoop all the images in about a week or so.
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...

Kiraiya
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Kiraiya » March 18th, 2008, 2:02 am

What resolution do they need to be in? My friend is an anon with a good ability to shoop images and hes already uncensored 3 fate ones. I need to ask him to send em to me so i can upload them here. All he needs is the resolution they need to be in and he should have all the Fate and UBW pics uncensored by early april.
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 18th, 2008, 4:34 am

cool
everything is 800x600

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » March 18th, 2008, 5:42 am

I cannot seem to view the saber pic when in gallery mode.. Have anyone checked to see if the pics can be viewed once its been unlocked?

umm.. Note: I only just downloaded the ver 1.1 n have no previous vers... And i i've already cleared Fate route way before UBW patch was made... Oh... And installed Voice UBW first before putting patch as instructed

goforit1
Addict

Unread post by goforit1 » March 18th, 2008, 10:45 am

Why is it so important to see Shirou's penis in hi def? Personally I'm fine with the images the way they are.

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 18th, 2008, 10:57 am

inferno_flamex wrote:I cannot seem to view the saber pic when in gallery mode.. Have anyone checked to see if the pics can be viewed once its been unlocked?

umm.. Note: I only just downloaded the ver 1.1 n have no previous vers... And i i've already cleared Fate route way before UBW patch was made... Oh... And installed Voice UBW first before putting patch as instructed
hmm.. are you sure you named patch file exactly as I said?
ie patch.xp3, where is the one next in directory.
So if you have patch1.xp3, patch2.xp3 files then it will be patch3.xp3?
or if you don't have any patch files, then leave name of this file as patch.xp3.

ayadew
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by ayadew » March 18th, 2008, 1:24 pm

Nice work Enerccio
I look forward to have more of sakura when HF hits.. :p

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 18th, 2008, 5:26 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:I cannot seem to view the saber pic when in gallery mode.. Have anyone checked to see if the pics can be viewed once its been unlocked?

OH SHI-!
I am sorry. My fault.
Damn, I rewrite working images with new images, that are still working, but have unsupported header. And since the old patch was working, I didn't check if the previous ones are, therefore I assumed that they are. My bad, here is fix:

Everybody should get it, and replace the original patch
Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/94w5ph
Mirror: http://rapidshare.com/files/100513209/f ... a.zip.html

Alexander_Anderson
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Alexander_Anderson » March 18th, 2008, 5:27 pm

I'm also having this problem. When I click on the picture I get an empty error box with an ok button.
Disregard that. your patch fixed it.

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 18th, 2008, 5:30 pm

Alexander_Anderson wrote:I'm also having this problem. When I click on the picture I get an empty error box with an ok button.
see message above.
I am sorry for that.

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » March 18th, 2008, 5:54 pm

SIISH!! Enerccio! i was just THIS CLOSE to sending a reply (the update was not uploaded yet at the time i read, yes im a slow typer.. SUE MEH!)

It even includs pic.. YESS!!! PICCUUS!!! All i need to do is press the 'Submit' button... but somehow got the feeling to check the thread again...

SEE!? SEE??

~~
► Show Spoiler

~~~End~~~
*ehem*
ROFL.. I thought it was something like that... No problems... But could you do another favor? My ISP does not allow me to download from either Rapidshare or Sendspace, coz i get a shared IP by default... So another site would be great... (I'd recommend MegaUpload or Mediafire) Thanks..

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 18th, 2008, 6:04 pm

inferno_flamex wrote:I'd recommend MegaUpload or Mediafire Thanks..
here you go:
MEGAUPLOAD - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UFD9ISV0
MEDIAFIRE - http://www.mediafire.com/?ufdmqmdulyd

And I am sorry for any inconvenience...

and for my previous reply... I was currently at school, so there was no way for me to check my game to see what I can get, so I gave you generic troubleshooting help, sorry.

inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread post by inferno_flamex » March 18th, 2008, 6:13 pm

All is said and forgiven in front of the mouth-watering saber...

Uhh...

*ehem...*

XD

Thanks for the uploads! Keep up the good work.. Really appreaciate it!
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ

Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Ciel » March 18th, 2008, 8:50 pm

I can't check the Sakura one in game since there's no HF translation yet, but checking it with susie shows that it's damaged. The rest look fine, except there are two identical Saber images. AH06b.tlg should be a different scene.

Also think it'd be possible to scale them down and replace the censored images in the gallery preview? As far as I remember the original thumbnails are in the image.xp3 file.

DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread post by DarkEyes » March 18th, 2008, 9:10 pm

O_O alot o' work just to uncensore the h scenes.... Might piss ya off, but I dunn even see the point =p

Enerccio
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Enerccio » March 18th, 2008, 10:08 pm

Ciel wrote:I can't check the Sakura one in game since there's no HF translation yet, but checking it with susie shows that it's damaged. The rest look fine, except there are two identical Saber images. AH06b.tlg should be a different scene.

Also think it'd be possible to scale them down and replace the censored images in the gallery preview? As far as I remember the original thumbnails are in the image.xp3 file.
Yeah... that worries me... and I probably found who is at fault. Insani tools... since even extracted images are not displayed correctly with susie and that was the thing that troubles me. Susie with xp3 support is displaying them correctly.

I reconvert sakura image and repack it and its still damaged, yet just reconverted one is okay. I have to ask insani about that...

you can see it clearly here:
http://i31.tinypic.com/wsv4ea.png
left one - after repacking (in patch.xp3)
middle one - original bgimage.xp3 file
right one - before repacking (already converted into tlg)

Oh and I am still working for the thumbnails. The position of file should not matter though, only filename