fate/stay night uncensored

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

fate/stay night uncensored

Unread postby bloodyfart » June 2nd, 2007, 9:34 pm

I was wondering if there was something i could do to uncensor the h-scenes in fsn, or if there is a patch that will remove the censor
bloodyfart
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » June 2nd, 2007, 9:41 pm

The genetialia in h-games are always (or almost always) censored. Unless you want to redraw them yourself, there's nothing really you can do.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

no

Unread postby bloodyfart » June 2nd, 2007, 11:53 pm

bloodyfart
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby phib » June 3rd, 2007, 1:56 am

They must be redrawn. If official uncensored cg were made, it would have already spread like a plague.
phib
Addict

Unread postby Xavier » June 3rd, 2007, 2:08 am

phib wrote:They must be redrawn. If official uncensored cg were made, it would have already spread like a plague.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Must've been photoshoped.

...Although I won't kid you, those uncensored pictures are MMMM delicious. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:P
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » June 3rd, 2007, 3:07 am

The CG rips directly from the game are all censored, so they're not in the game itself. I checked Type Moon's site and there's no additional patch for uncensored h-scenes.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby lolipedofin » June 3rd, 2007, 5:39 am

There's no way there are any patch for making the game uncensored... It's a law in Japan for every exposure of Sex vital part to be censored... in games like these and japanese AV usually by mosaic, manga by placing a square tape or something similar, just like the one they put on the eye of criminal suspect in the newspaper, I've been to Japan and saw for myself an imported adult magazine and they sort of scratch(yes, they deliberately damage the book) the paper around "that part". As the game we all own are Japan released, there are simply no way obtaining the uncensored image.

This is a fact though: Somewhere in the Type-moon vault, In one of the folder in Takashi Takeuchi's PC, there exist all F/SN original artwork that includes the ero-scene picture with everything un-censored... No mosaic whatsoever. The only way we can gain access to these pictures are by praying that someday a U.S Company will be willing to buy the right for the game, translate it officially and release it in the U.S market.... most official ero-game in the U.S market are uncensored because of this condition, if you are to check the original Japan game, it is a certain that those games are cendored.

The hope for U.S release are virtually nil though... considering the length of the script, most of the commercial company would not be interested in the workload...
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » June 3rd, 2007, 3:30 pm

Let's add to the fact that if you mention "visual novel" to a typical North American, they'll either think 1. a comic book 2. picture book a la Green Eggs and Ham.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Hyperbeast » June 3rd, 2007, 5:47 pm

There was an uncensor patch for Tsukihime, so odds are one exists for Fate/stay night.....

No idea on where to get it if it does exist, though.
Hyperbeast
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mad Mage » June 4th, 2007, 2:25 am

Those pictures are... *really* well done if they are photoshopped.
Mad Mage
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » June 5th, 2007, 12:37 am

There was an uncensor patch for Tsukihime, so odds are one exists for Fate/stay night.....

Link please.
Those pictures are... *really* well done if they are photoshopped.

Like someone else said, they're probably leaked images from Type Moon. It's not all together impossible either... like these mods for this one h-game: (Definitely NSFW!!! Am I even allowed to post things like this? Well, I guess bloodyfart did...)

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost. ... stcount=28

But yes, those datorrents images do look like the real deal.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Message » June 5th, 2007, 5:33 am

Beowulf Lee wrote:Am I even allowed to post things like this? Well, I guess bloodyfart did...

If you had read the rules before posting, you would not have had to ask that question.

Unread postby Hawkeye7513 » June 5th, 2007, 8:21 am

This is a fact though: Somewhere in the Type-moon vault, In one of the folder in Takashi Takeuchi's PC, there exist all F/SN original artwork that includes the ero-scene picture with everything un-censored... No mosaic whatsoever. The only way we can gain access to these pictures are by praying that someday a U.S Company will be willing to buy the right for the game, translate it officially and release it in the U.S market.... most official ero-game in the U.S market are uncensored because of this condition, if you are to check the original Japan game, it is a certain that those games are cendored.

The hope for U.S release are virtually nil though... considering the length of the script, most of the commercial company would not be interested in the workload...

The only way I see a U.S. release is if an American Movie came out based on Fate Stay Night. Which means getting english speaking producers interested in fate stay night. We need the patch.
Hawkeye7513
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Shikiller » June 5th, 2007, 6:40 pm

I can't see any of the images... =(.Do i have to do anything extra?
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby jelome1989 » June 8th, 2007, 1:05 pm

me too

it said "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."
jelome1989
Totally hardly posted

here it is

Unread postby bloodyfart » June 10th, 2007, 4:09 pm

bloodyfart
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby blindrage7363x » June 22nd, 2007, 6:28 am

thirded, can someone please repost them, im curious myself.

My curiosity though, was the original picture uncensored? I know with some doujin, they draw it as it is, then add the black censor bars over areas where they NEED to be.
"Thats the problem with strengthening, if you try to change something that is already perfect, you risk making it imperfect, so why take the risk?" ~Emiya Shirou, Fate/Stay Night
blindrage7363x
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Sobzob » June 22nd, 2007, 9:07 pm

blindrage7363x wrote:thirded, can someone please repost them, im curious myself.

My curiosity though, was the original picture uncensored? I know with some doujin, they draw it as it is, then add the black censor bars over areas where they NEED to be.

Well, they should be originally uncensored. I didn't think they'd add some blurred triangles with some flesh colors as the original.
Sobzob
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Xavier » June 24th, 2007, 12:55 am

Sobzob wrote:
blindrage7363x wrote:thirded, can someone please repost them, im curious myself.

Well, they should be originally uncensored. I didn't think they'd add some blurred triangles with some flesh colors as the original.

Yup, he's correct. The original pictures were uncensored but they put censors on because of teh Japanese law. I guess, if you really want the uncensored CGs, ask the developers to give 'em to you. =p
Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread postby bloodyfart » July 9th, 2007, 9:22 pm

bah that sucks
bloodyfart
Posting more than n00bs

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat