OK the english patch is for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia right?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 27th, 2008, 7:34 pm

This thread from derailing? I read it and it just seems to be the most derailed thread on this entire forum. It actually has no rail...it's about nothing and I'm amazed it hasn't been closed. It's basically just a bunch of people bashing someone who no longer comes around cause they asked a stupid question?
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Superflonic » October 27th, 2008, 7:35 pm

Mkilbride wrote:This thread from derailing? I read it and it just seems to be the most derailed thread on this entire forum. It actually has no rail...it's about nothing and I'm amazed it hasn't been closed. It's basically just a bunch of people bashing someone who no longer comes around cause they asked a stupid question?

Lol. (read: sarcasm)
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 27th, 2008, 7:39 pm

Hard to read Sarcasm, you know. I'm not bright enough to detect the subtle changing of the way text is typed.

I love Saber to tears, all and all, but it just seemed so weird she'd say that, it didn't fit her persona, I mean was old Merlin showin her some tricks in private?
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Wiiown » October 27th, 2008, 8:40 pm

Mkilbride wrote:Hard to read Sarcasm, you know. I'm not bright enough to detect the subtle changing of the way text is typed.

I love Saber to tears, all and all, but it just seemed so weird she'd say that, it didn't fit her persona, I mean was old Merlin showin her some tricks in private?

Might want to put spoiler tags on that character's name, it does sort of give a big clue to Saber's true identity >< As far as the scene in question, I honestly think it was just something cliche that was thrown in for male fans, sure it didn't really fit her character but to be honest I didn't take any of the ero scenes in UBW or Fate all that seriously. More importantly than that, I have to wonder if everyone just got trolled by the creator of this thread, it doesn't seem possible someone could be this clueless.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread postby gexer64 » October 28th, 2008, 2:46 am

Mkilbride wrote:Hard to read Sarcasm, you know. I'm not bright enough to detect the subtle changing of the way text is typed.

Actually I think that was said somewhere that merlin was a perv. I forget where though.
Last edited by gexer64 on October 28th, 2008, 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Raitei » October 28th, 2008, 4:36 am

Wiiown wrote:That does bring up a great question though because I had only this thought when she says that. Where the hell did she learn that? Honestly, was
Guinevere a man in Nasuverse or what?
guinivere was a woman (otherwise, she couldn't have had an affair with lancelot, could she?), so she might have lesbian hot xxx with saber like with rin... not.

anyway, saber being "married" to guinivere is just but a symbol of authority. we all know that arturia x shirou, not arturia x guinivere. :P

my speculation is
since there's plenty of time of saber being home alone without shirou or rin to watch over her, she might have spotted " a channel" on the tv and watch it all the time, or even worse... spot shirou's "personal items" when he's not looking.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby gexer64 » October 28th, 2008, 4:50 am

You guys are forgetting that Saber has A rank instinct and B rank riding as skills :D
In a single answer lies a thousand questions.
gexer64
Crack Desu!

Unread postby NonExistence » October 28th, 2008, 4:56 am

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO W/ THE PATCH?!? why the hell is it that
whenever i run my mbaa w/ the patch, shirou's last arc always gets interrupted by shiki jumping in from nowhere and dismembering him!? not to mention that the sion tatari/dark saber h-scene has the sounds in saya-ese! what the f***!?

current action: lof (lolling on floor). this thread is EPIC.
NonExistence
Crack Addic!

Location: The Strong and Free Giant Block of Ice in the True North

Unread postby inferno_flamex » October 28th, 2008, 5:21 am

Raitei wrote:
Wiiown wrote:That does bring up a great question though because I had only this thought when she says that. Where the hell did she learn that? Honestly, was
guinivere was a woman (otherwise, she couldn't have had an affair with lancelot, could she?), so she might have lesbian hot xxx with saber like with rin... not.

anyway, saber being "married" to guinivere is just but a symbol of authority. we all know that arturia x shirou, not arturia x guinivere. :P

my speculation is
since there's plenty of time of saber being home alone without shirou or rin to watch over her, she might have spotted " a channel" on the tv and watch it all the time, or even worse... spot shirou's "personal items" when he's not looking.

Plus... Think about it.. Saber is actually from...

She's from Medieval times! A time where its still safe to assume there could be no foreplay! ROFL!!

So think about it...

Saber... From the dark ages... Doing a fellatio...

She knows how to please a man alrite... XDDDDDDD
"When a petanko hugs you, she's hugging closer to her heart"...
~:~:~
"There is no greater love, between a boy and his pillow"
~:~:~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_FT_c3IiQ
inferno_flamex
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Wiiown » October 28th, 2008, 7:41 am

Raitei wrote:

my speculation is
I was kidding about that, but I like your second theory there, you might be onto something.... oh god, what if it's worse?! What if
shirou has internet at his house?! It would explain where she learns the Jam it in meme from no?
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Serpentarius » October 28th, 2008, 8:34 am

Clearly, she
went to a Fate/Stay Night forum and saw all the stuff she'd end up doing to Shirou, saw how much he liked it, and immitated what she saw during the H-scene. Time paradoxes: not just for Shirou anymore.

Alternately, she just figured out that a man tends to be pleased when a woman touches his penis.
Serpentarius
Might just like this board

Unread postby Superflonic » October 28th, 2008, 3:10 pm

Serpentarius wrote:Clearly, she
went to a Fate/Stay Night forum and saw all the stuff she'd end up doing to Shirou, saw how much he liked it, and immitated what she saw during the H-scene. Time paradoxes: not just for Shirou anymore.

Alternately, she just figured out that a man tends to be pleased when a woman touches his penis.

Haha, yeah, honestly. Most of us are just that simple, lol.
Candlejack, I wonder what hap
Superflonic
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 28th, 2008, 3:25 pm

I guess that's believeable. Although it kind of makes me wonder about Rin and Sakura doing the same thing that Saber did. It kind of makes you wonder about that.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby KratosIrving » October 28th, 2008, 4:19 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:I guess that's believeable. Although it kind of makes me wonder about Rin and Sakura doing the same thing that Saber did. It kind of makes you wonder about that.

Forget Rin or Sakura, replace them with Rider and Caster. Perfection, and Servant Harem.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 28th, 2008, 4:33 pm

Oh yeah for some reason when I use the Plus+Disk Installer I get an error message on saying Illya's route didn't load properly. Any way to fix this?
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 28th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Perhaps as a child, she was sexually abused constantly, as it was the Middle Ages, after all. Now, you could counter she was a "Virgin", but she has amazing regen abilities, and her body re-forms after each time she's summoned. Another way to look at it, is that since a Servant can be summoned at any place in time, she's had sex with Shirou before, forgot it, but remembered the sex stuff. Who knows.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Wiiown » October 28th, 2008, 5:28 pm

Mkilbride wrote:Perhaps as a child, she was sexually abused constantly, as it was the Middle Ages, after all. Now, you could counter she was a "Virgin", but she has amazing regen abilities, and her body re-forms after each time she's summoned. Another way to look at it, is that since a Servant can be summoned at any place in time, she's had sex with Shirou before, forgot it, but remembered the sex stuff. Who knows.

Your theory is defeated simply because when she
becomes a heroic spirit to get the holy grail her body was frozen right before she died, when she was already King and so must have still been a virgin. I still like the time paradox or internet theories though. It could have been an intuitive guess as another poster said, saber does have that high instinct.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mkilbride » October 28th, 2008, 5:30 pm

Mm, maybe she's like a Gandalfr from Zero no Tsukaima and the second she holds anything that's a weapon(Hey, it can be!)she learns how to use it. LMAO.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Wiiown » October 28th, 2008, 5:33 pm

Mkilbride wrote:Mm, maybe she's like a Gandalfr from Zero no Tsukaima and the second she holds anything that's a weapon(Hey, it can be!)she learns how to use it. LMAO.
Could be, she did after all instinctively learn shirou's "weak spot" and use it to attack him. God that scene was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Rikh » October 28th, 2008, 8:55 pm

Wiiown wrote:
Mkilbride wrote:Mm, maybe she's like a Gandalfr from Zero no Tsukaima and the second she holds anything that's a weapon(Hey, it can be!)she learns how to use it. LMAO.
Could be, she did after all instinctively learn shirou's "weak spot" and use it to attack him. God that scene was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

actually its lancelot with that ability.... not ftw....
Rikh
DESU DESU!

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat