OK the english patch is for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia right?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Raitei » October 28th, 2008, 11:09 pm

Wiiown wrote:
Mkilbride wrote:Mm, maybe she's like a Gandalfr from Zero no Tsukaima and the second she holds anything that's a weapon(Hey, it can be!)she learns how to use it. LMAO.
Could be, she did after all instinctively learn shirou's "weak spot" and use it to attack him. God that scene was hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
instict : the ability to "feel" the best course of oneself during combat. the heightened sixth sense is now close to precognition
so... yeah.
using shirou's "weak point" to her "advantage"... very saber-like.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence
Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread postby Catastrophe » October 31st, 2008, 2:19 am

Wiiown wrote:I have to wonder if everyone just got trolled by the creator of this thread, it doesn't seem possible someone could be this clueless.

perhaps, but is easier (not to mention Funnier) to assume he was a lulztard so we're able to flame him to death 8)
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Wiiown » October 31st, 2008, 2:22 am

Catastrophe wrote:
perhaps, but is easier (not to mention Funnier) to assume he was a lulztard so we're able to flame him to death 8)

It's like xkdc says about youtube comments. It is impossible to post one so stupid people know you are joking.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat