OK the english patch is for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia right?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

pchunter
Crack Addic!
Posts: 155
Joined: January 22nd, 2008, 1:50 am
Location: lost in my memories...

Unread post by pchunter » March 13th, 2008, 3:13 am

ha. okay.. im UBER confused.. either everyone is playing stupid... or im just really slow at getting jokes... (Origional FS/N cd ftw)

whaa? whats this about patches?? is there a new one (no) or is there a sudden huge new wave if people discovering the game w/ translations?


what happened to the uber strict discouragement of downloading F/SN D:

Einherjar
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1036
Joined: August 26th, 2007, 1:25 am
Location: Away
Contact:

Unread post by Einherjar » March 13th, 2008, 6:51 pm

pchunter wrote:ha. okay.. im UBER confused.. either everyone is playing stupid... or im just really slow at getting jokes... (Origional FS/N cd ftw)

whaa? whats this about patches?? is there a new one (no) or is there a sudden huge new wave if people discovering the game w/ translations?


what happened to the uber strict discouragement of downloading F/SN D:
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
I can't help it, it's just so...
Last edited by Einherjar on March 13th, 2008, 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

randomanon?
Might just like this board
Posts: 59
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Unread post by randomanon? » March 13th, 2008, 9:21 pm

The Mirror Moon staff has decided that it's allowed. Download linkz will be put up shortly.

Shikiller
Crack Desu!
Posts: 288
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 1:58 pm
Location: Argentina

Unread post by Shikiller » March 14th, 2008, 1:51 am

Where can i get Unlimited Blade Works?
i googled "UBW" and "Unlimited Blade works" with no results.
Also where is the download section here to download Type-moon games?

noradseven
Might just like this board
Posts: 49
Joined: December 5th, 2007, 5:33 am
Location: Next to my computer.

Unread post by noradseven » March 14th, 2008, 3:23 am

Shikiller wrote:Where can i get Unlimited Blade Works?
i googled "UBW" and "Unlimited Blade works" with no results.
Also where is the download section here to download Type-moon games?
UBW patch has been released by pirates on 4chan cause it was being controlled by the man and an evil government scheme to stop something, and the download section is hidden inside the code it appears on a random part of the site hidden in the code every 5 minutes.
-please make sacchin happy, make a sacchin arc.

Shikiller
Crack Desu!
Posts: 288
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 1:58 pm
Location: Argentina

Unread post by Shikiller » March 14th, 2008, 3:51 am

noradseven wrote:
Shikiller wrote:Where can i get Unlimited Blade Works?
i googled "UBW" and "Unlimited Blade works" with no results.
Also where is the download section here to download Type-moon games?
UBW patch has been released by pirates on 4chan cause it was being controlled by the man and an evil government scheme to stop something, and the download section is hidden inside the code it appears on a random part of the site hidden in the code every 5 minutes.
i wans't talking about the patch, i mean the game unlimited blade works. it seems hard to find.

Shirou
Might just like this board
Posts: 45
Joined: March 13th, 2008, 2:47 pm
Location: Fuyuki

Unread post by Shirou » March 14th, 2008, 3:52 am

noradseven wrote:
UBW patch has been released by pirates on 4chan.
AHAHAHAH OH WOW You lost me...

It was a mirror moon staffer the one who leaked the beta patch.

Gram49
Addict
Posts: 105
Joined: November 29th, 2007, 2:04 pm
Location: ground zero

Unread post by Gram49 » March 14th, 2008, 3:54 am

probably shouldn't be talking about downloading type moon games

also, the game ubw is in fsn. fsn consists of 3 paths- fate, ubw, and h/f.

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread post by Atriel » March 14th, 2008, 4:14 am

Come on, am i just too stupid or are some people not understanding the sarcasm?

Enerccio
Crack Desu!
Posts: 310
Joined: June 14th, 2007, 3:03 pm

Re: OK the english patch is for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia right?

Unread post by Enerccio » March 14th, 2008, 7:34 am

kaylie wrote:I have problems installing it.. i can't get the patch to work is there any specific place for me to put the files>????
Did you crack it, d00d?

teiglin
Might just like this board
Posts: 59
Joined: May 6th, 2007, 11:18 am

Unread post by teiglin » March 14th, 2008, 8:29 am

Atriel wrote:Come on, am i just too stupid or are some people not understanding the sarcasm?
people die when they are killed

RikkuBan
Posting more than n00bs
Posts: 20
Joined: March 6th, 2008, 1:45 pm

Unread post by RikkuBan » March 14th, 2008, 10:25 am

In Soviet Russia, you kill when you are die-ed.

Kanzar
Crack Addic!
Posts: 164
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 3:41 am

Unread post by Kanzar » March 14th, 2008, 10:30 am

IT'S OVER 9000!

*stage whisper* It actually says 8000, but the actor can only remember one way of moving his mouth, so the dubbing guys off-stage had to figure something else out.

randomanon?
Might just like this board
Posts: 59
Joined: March 11th, 2008, 5:15 pm

Unread post by randomanon? » March 14th, 2008, 3:48 pm

...you lost me

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread post by Atriel » March 14th, 2008, 6:31 pm

teiglin wrote:people die when they are killed
Indeed, so that's why bananas are made of koala glass...

A.R.C.C.
Addict
Posts: 88
Joined: June 6th, 2007, 6:54 am

Unread post by A.R.C.C. » March 14th, 2008, 7:40 pm

randomanon? wrote:...you lost me
Image
Wai for Kawasumi Mai!

Kiraiya
Crack Desu!
Posts: 265
Joined: February 26th, 2008, 4:14 am
Location: Good Ole Deutschland

Unread post by Kiraiya » March 14th, 2008, 9:01 pm

No idea whats funnier.. the sarcastic replies or the people responding seriously to those replies ><
"Onii-chan Ich Liebe Dich!!!!!!!!!!!!"-German lolies ; Accept no Substitutes...

Shikiller
Crack Desu!
Posts: 288
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 1:58 pm
Location: Argentina

Unread post by Shikiller » March 15th, 2008, 3:26 am

How do i unlock the path Hollow Ataraxia in FSN? is that the Ayako route?

Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Unread post by Atriel » March 15th, 2008, 5:26 am

No you fool! It's Tiger's route.

Nychi002
Posting more than n00bs
Posts: 24
Joined: March 15th, 2008, 6:30 am

Unread post by Nychi002 » March 15th, 2008, 6:34 am

Come on guys, let's cut the bullshit responses for a second so that some legitimate questions can be answered. I know you must all enjoy giving others a hard time, but there are those who might truly /needwant their questions answered.

Question 1: OK the english patch is for Fate/Hollow Ataraxia right?
Answer: No. While most people already have realized this, The English patch is for Fate/stay night, NOT Fate/hollow ataraxia.

Question 2: Problems with installing F/sn.
Answer: this really should be directed to another thread and not here, but I am willing to help those that truly need it.

Post Reply