Realta Nua:Last episode

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Realta Nua:Last episode

Unread postby raidragon » May 25th, 2007, 3:27 am

i just want to ask if there's a chance that you guys will translate this part since there is Saber TRUE ending where:
Saber meets Shiro again in the grassland and Shiro said"i'm home" and Saber said"(i think)welcome home"

i think this is the true end of Fate/stay night story and it's really nice eventhough i don't understand japanese^^
plz translate it if you guys have time^^

Spoiler tags fixed by MSG... >__>
raidragon
Posting more than n00bs

Re: Realta Nua:Last episode

Unread postby Stradiot » May 25th, 2007, 3:37 am

raidragon wrote:i just want to ask if there's a chance that you guys will translate this part since there is Saber TRUE ending where:
Saber meets Shiro again in the grassland and Shiro said"i'm home" and Saber said"(i think)welcome home"

i think this is the true end of Fate/stay night story and it's really nice eventhough i don't understand japanese^^

isn't realta nua for the ps2, if so, i don't think it's possible for mirror moon to do anything about it afaik

also, there's something more fitting about shiro and saber never meeting eachother again

until he becomes archer and gets summoned by rin to fight in the past/for us, current holy grail war

imo this new true ending was just put into the ps2 version in order to appeal to a wider fanbase that prefer totally good endings rather than bittersweet endings

Stradiot
Might just like this board

Unread postby Shikiller » May 26th, 2007, 12:19 am

is not too clear what's happening,but i believe they are both dead and meets again in Avalon,the utopical land in wich king arthur goes after his death,Shirou has a link with avalon too,so it would not be strange if he goes there after his death
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Stradiot » May 26th, 2007, 6:56 am

Shikiller wrote:
is not too clear what's happening,but i believe they are both dead and meets again in Avalon,the utopical land in wich king arthur goes after his death,Shirou has a link with avalon too,so it would not be strange if he goes there after his death

ohhhh..that makes it interesting

but too happy of an ending
Stradiot
Might just like this board

Unread postby Multi » May 26th, 2007, 7:37 am

well they're both dead. Compromise on the happiness :P

There's a translation of a CCC doujin of that scene too, i thought it was quite lovely. I do think the true ending in the pc version is beautiful, but that little amendment isn't bad. I didn't like any of the good endings in tsukihime, but even if i didn't ilke any of them, i liked the fact that they existed as an option. Something like that makes me a little happy for fsn too. On top of that, that "good" ending is done well and doesn't feel as cheap as the good ones in tsukihime.

Well regardless, it's not like that scene can be put into the pc version since it's not there, so it can't be translated i suppose heh.
Multi
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby raidragon » May 26th, 2007, 10:49 pm

well, i think they can use PS2 emulator and use it lol^^...but it's okay i think since maybe some part better left untranslated and make me believe in this illusion lol^^.........btw is this conclude that Fate storyline is the main story of Fate/Stay Night and Saber is the main heroines?coz my friend keep saying that there's 3 main heroines and Saber is not that important coz she just ahve one ending lol....
raidragon
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Shikiller » May 27th, 2007, 12:06 am

Last episode is like a continuation of the Saber ending, i do not think is more or less canon than the other endings.
Shikiller
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » May 27th, 2007, 5:12 pm

I thought the one ending to the Saber Route was completely terrible. To me, it's not even bittersweet. The message felt like nothing changed at all in Shirou's life, except maybe a more friendly relationship with Rin and an additional random European loli running around. It's not surprising they added in another one. From what I've read about it, it sounds pretty good actually.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Mkilbride » May 27th, 2007, 10:11 pm

It's bitter sweet, because...

Saber learned that she can't change the past, no matter how much she wants to, because that's selfish of her. SHe can't change all that she has done...like he couldn't change what happened to him 10 years ago, because then his life wouldn't be like it was now. Those people died, you can't bring them back, if you did, it would only be in body.

Saber understood this and her wish was absolved and Shirou finaly understood the dreams he had kept having 100%

And the lil Europe girl had finally found peace with herself, in a sense.

Saber was also at rest now, she could finaly die in peace and accept it.

Alot changed, Shirou matured more, and I think he should feel pretty good about what he did, but he can't say that, cause gloating is bad in any form. :P

Sadly, I enjoy bitter-sweet endings, they make the love all the more..true, epic and fufilling.

Sure, it sucks, but I still love it. This new PS2 ending, it's stupid, there is a reason why I never watched the Tsukihime anime or the Fate Stay / Night Anime, I dun like watching warped versions of the originals.

Spoiler tags added by MSG. Be careful people.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Ciel » May 27th, 2007, 10:26 pm

Wasn't the anime ending pretty much the same as the true ending in fate route?

Unless you're talking about the anime as a whole, but even then the fate one was pretty close to the original I thought, only with small bits of UBW and HF storlylines mixed in.
Ciel
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Kansho » May 27th, 2007, 11:21 pm

raidragon wrote:.........btw is this conclude that Fate storyline is the main story of Fate/Stay Night and Saber is the main heroines?coz my friend keep saying that there's 3 main heroines and Saber is not that important coz she just ahve one ending lol....

In Nasuverse true canon doesn't exists. Nasuverse base are the unlimited posibilities, so probably the three scenarios happen at the same time, due to the choices that shirou makes.

In adittion, Last episode of Realta Nua references UBW & HF too xDDDD

If we followed this way, original PC Fate/stay night may it can do you think that the "most true" scenario is HF, because the final epilogue of the game is the True End of Heaven's Feel, the roll credits are different (Days) and the menu screen changes after that to a cherry trees in full bloom...

To sum up, Fate never will be the main scenario..... all of them are canon and main scenarios in their own way.

(Sorry if my english is bad... not my mother language)
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby raidragon » May 27th, 2007, 11:25 pm

triple post???..oh well, who cares^^?

To sum up, Fate never will be the main scenario...

i don't think this is true because since the first time Saber is the one that Shiro first falling in love to and Saber is the cutest girl in Fate^^( i rewatched the anime 5 x and play Fate route for 3x, UBW route 2x and HF route for 0.5x since i think i just skim through the text and fastforward it if the story is boring(same thing with what i did when i played Ciel's route in Tsukihime))...well my opinion aside...but if HF is the true ending...why don't Nasu just make the last episode in Realta Nua for Sakura but for Saber instead?(is it because of Saber fans is much more than Sakura fans?^^)
raidragon
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Beowulf Lee » May 28th, 2007, 1:02 am

Didn't Type Moon call Kohaku's ending the ultimate ending to the game? Kohaku sure isn't Tsukihime's main girl.

Saber is definitely the game's main girl, and her story the "truest", though it's not the ultimate story like with Tsukihime. It's rather ironic though, that with Type Moon, the most interesting and last story line in their games (and probably more of the girl that I, if I were in the game, would fall for), isn't the main girl.
Beowulf Lee
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kansho » May 28th, 2007, 8:41 am

I don't think so Saber is the main girl or the first, and their history nor is the "truest". In Tsukihime, de Tsukihime 2 info would made you think that Arc route and True End is the "Truest", but MB still existing....

In Tsukihime, Arc is the main girl... but i think that in Fate/stay night the situation is different. The 3 scenarios are more differentiated than in Tsukihime.
I think that Fate/stay night heroines are in the same level of importance. Maybe Saber is the the "image of the game" and a little more famous, but this still this as a mirage.

Last Episode of Realta nua is "fanservice". The japanese fans received it as this. Is the solution of TYPE-MOON to solve the Good End carency of the Fate scenario since a huge number of "prosabers" requested this. And in that "Last Episode",
Merlin references UBW and HF....
so the three are canon.
As I said before, In Nasuverse true canon doesn't exists, so 3 scenarios happen.

However, most of the fandom think that the Heaven's Feel scenario is the "truest". Fate is a opening/prologue to the game...
Kansho
DESU DESU!

Unread postby SPerson » May 29th, 2007, 3:27 pm

I don't see a point in arguing since there's no official information about particular ending being the "true" one and obviously there couldn't even be such thing because Fate/Stay Night isn't something consisting of 3 parts instead it's a unseparable piece of art and every part of it is equal to all other. It's just that most of people are used to such trivial things with only one plot line and ambiguity seems unnatural to them (if you get what I mean), but visual novels are special in this meaning and different ending is part of their nature (bleh, I don't know how to put that) so entire argue is pretty meaningless. But it's only my opinion and I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feelings.

Ontopic : I didn't play Realta nua (because I don't have a PS2 now ;( ) but this ending is a bit too much, I don't think it was a good idea to include such thing because it would annoy many fans of this game, but still I think many will like it because (strangely enough) original Fate's ending seems to be unbearable and way too sad for them.
SPerson
Addict

Unread postby raidragon » May 30th, 2007, 10:59 am

I don't see a point in arguing since there's no official information about particular ending being the "true" one and obviously there couldn't even be such thing because Fate/Stay Night isn't something consisting of 3 parts instead it's a unseparable piece of art and every part of it is equal to all other. It's just that most of people are used to such trivial things with only one plot line and ambiguity seems unnatural to them (if you get what I mean), but visual novels are special in this meaning and different ending is part of their nature (bleh, I don't know how to put that) so entire argue is pretty meaningless. But it's only my opinion and I'm sorry if I hurt someone's feelings.

yeah, actually is there any point with playing Fate/Stay night????this is just a game right??you won't die even you didn't play it......c'mon, it's just for the sake of argument^^(well, 50% because Saber is my fav F/SN char^^)

I don't think it was a good idea to include such thing because it would annoy many fans of this game, but still I think many will like it because (strangely enough) original Fate's ending seems to be unbearable and way too sad for them.

well, i think nobody annoyed with that ending (maybe except you^^).....and i don't think Fate ending is sad instead it's nice and proper^^(but a little bit regretful^^)...but it hink this last episode act as a completion of Fate story like Saber said in the end"the continuation of my dream" and i think this is the continuation of her dream in Avalon^^...

on topic:is there any chance this will get translated?
raidragon
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby jelome1989 » June 10th, 2007, 9:56 am

raidragon wrote:there is Saber TRUE ending where:

@raindragon
have you finished the game?

really? is that how it ends? then thats good...
i hate the 'bitter-sweet' end of F/SN,
cause it makes me cry every time i remember it

the reason i watched F/SN is because i'm attracted to its plot and cool animation (and of course to Saber...)
i thought i'll enjoy watching it, but i end up crying when i watched the last half of the series, esp ep24 :cry:
anyway its a good thing i read this thread,, or else i'll cry everytime i remember F/SN
jelome1989
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » June 10th, 2007, 10:18 am

jelome1989 has broken the spoiler rule and has been banned. I have masked his spoiler. (Seriously, quoting a tagged spoiler and REMOVING the tags? WTF?)

Re:

Unread postby ragna92 » August 19th, 2011, 4:06 pm

raidragon wrote:well, i think they can use PS2 emulator and use it lol^^...but it's okay i think since maybe some part better left untranslated and make me believe in this illusion lol^^.........btw is this conclude that Fate storyline is the main story of Fate/Stay Night and Saber is the main heroines?coz my friend keep saying that there's 3 main heroines and Saber is not that important coz she just ahve one ending lol....

Saber is definitely not the main girl of Fate stay night. Shes is only the main heroine of the Fate route. And that relta nua ending was for fanservice. To be more clear Fate stay night doesn't have a main girl it has 3. Sorry to hurt your feelings but Fate isn't the main story either. Some Saber fanboys fail to accept this fact.
Last edited by ragna92 on September 21st, 2011, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ragna92
Totally hardly posted

Re: Realta Nua:Last episode

Unread postby Thanatos » August 21st, 2011, 9:36 pm

raidragon wrote:i just want to ask if there's a chance that you guys will translate this part since there is Saber TRUE ending where:

huh? there is a translation, but i wont tell you how to find it coz i think its not allowed here..
Thanatos
Addict

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat