Who would you have for a Servant?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Raitei
OMG! WTF WHO SET THIS TITLE! LULZ

Unread post by Raitei » September 22nd, 2007, 11:22 pm

demonblade wrote:
► Show Spoiler
[/quote]
hmmm, dude, I think you've forgotten something:
► Show Spoiler
demonblade wrote:
Raitei wrote:oh, one idea: how 'bout casey ryback, as assassin or saber or archer?
► Show Spoiler
Uhm, I have no idea who he is. Sorry XD
I didn't expect you to, so here's a brief overview:
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Raitei on September 23rd, 2007, 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Raw » September 23rd, 2007, 1:36 am

How about Ding Chavez or Dieter Weber from R6? Both as assassins.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » September 23rd, 2007, 2:57 am

@demonblade: I perfectly understand that Kira's SEED is different than the Berserker class in the fate, and anybody can be a berserker. I just got a niggling thought of posting it, haha.

About Ea, i agree with raitei
► Show Spoiler
sorry about the rank. I forgot that it was EX above A, not S. i actually want to put Strike as B, Freedom as EX, and Strike-Freedom as S-EX, or EXX maybe (anything above EX, cause it's definitely more powerful. And if you think carefully, no matter how good or mythical ancient weapon is, can you compare it to modern weaponry?? :? . the reason i put Strike on B is because:
► Show Spoiler
Uchi kaeru....

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » September 23rd, 2007, 4:37 am

lolipedofin wrote:@demonblade: I perfectly understand that Kira's SEED is different than the Berserker class in the fate, and anybody can be a berserker. I just got a niggling thought of posting it, haha.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
hmm.. had anyone ever choose one character from Harry Potter...?
they'd only be suitable for carster class, though...
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes... chaos.
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » September 23rd, 2007, 5:59 am

Hmm... Well, Hagrid could always be a rider (with all his strange creatures as his ride), although i believe everyone will agree unanimously with me that berserker class would suit him best :lol: .

I dunno about them being caster tho, the witchcraft practiced in Harpot doesn't look too strong, at least that's what i thought. A single spell of Avera-Kedavra could take any servant down though...

About Kira as servant, i just found a bit of hindrance. Can a Noble Phantasm be self-powered? I mean, if the Strike-Freedom can be summoned as NP along with it's UHDNFR*, then it's ok. But if it has to be powered by servant's mana....
► Show Spoiler

*For those who don't know, UHDNFR: Ultracompact Hyper-deuterion Nuclear Fission Reactor. Simply put, a nuclear battery backpack.
Uchi kaeru....

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » September 23rd, 2007, 6:05 am

I got a new character! This one could be one hell of a servant (literally, he does looks like from hell). I'm amazed everyone never came up with him (myself included)

Alucard from Hellsing. Class: Archer

Strength: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alucard_%28Hellsing%29. Read it for yourself.
Uchi kaeru....

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » September 23rd, 2007, 9:04 am

lolipedofin wrote:Hmm... Well, Hagrid could always be a rider (with all his strange creatures as his ride), although i believe everyone will agree unanimously with me that berserker class would suit him best :lol: .

I dunno about them being caster tho, the witchcraft practiced in Harpot doesn't look too strong, at least that's what i thought. A single spell of Avera-Kedavra could take any servant down though...

About Kira as servant, i just found a bit of hindrance. Can a Noble Phantasm be self-powered? I mean, if the Strike-Freedom can be summoned as NP along with it's UHDNFR*, then it's ok. But if it has to be powered by servant's mana....
► Show Spoiler

*For those who don't know, UHDNFR: Ultracompact Hyper-deuterion Nuclear Fission Reactor. Simply put, a nuclear battery backpack.
► Show Spoiler
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

demonblade
Addict

Unread post by demonblade » September 23rd, 2007, 11:42 am

lolpedofin wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Hmm.
► Show Spoiler
lolipedofin wrote:And if you think carefully, no matter how good or mythical ancient weapon is, can you compare it to modern weaponry??
Yes.
► Show Spoiler
lolipedofin wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Dude, EW. Just...EW. Sorry, but I'm not into Yaoi lol.
lolipedofin wrote:Alucard from Hellsing. Class: Archer
Ah yes. We seem to have a penchant for selecting omnipotent characters; Haruhi, Kira, Alucard...

*scratches head* Uhm, you do know there's an ENTIRE thread dedicated to him right? It's the Arcueid VS Alucard thread.

And he is completely IMBA. I will not discuss him as a Servant because
► Show Spoiler
and he is the father of all bad-asses.

Even more GAR than Archer, probably.

There's no fun anymore.
Raitei wrote:
► Show Spoiler
You're kidding right?

Are you sure this is Kira from Gundam Seed we're talking about? Not from Death Note?
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by demonblade on September 24th, 2007, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » September 23rd, 2007, 12:24 pm

demonblade wrote:
lolipedofin wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Hmm.
► Show Spoiler
lolipedofin wrote:And if you think carefully, no matter how good or mythical ancient weapon is, can you compare it to modern weaponry??
Yes.
► Show Spoiler
lolipedofin wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Ah yes. We seem to have a penchant for selecting omnipotent characters; Haruhi, Kira, Alucard...

*scratches head* Uhm, you do know there's an ENTIRE thread dedicated to him right? It's the Arcueid VS Alucard thread.

► Show Spoiler

There's no fun anymore.
Raitei wrote:
► Show Spoiler
You're kidding right?

Are you sure this is Kira from Gundam Seed we're talking about? Not from Death Note?
► Show Spoiler
course it's kira yamato i'm talking about, not yagami raito..
► Show Spoiler
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Xavier
Crack Desu!

Unread post by Xavier » September 23rd, 2007, 12:35 pm

Uh oh, I found a good one for berserker.

True Name : EGO THE LIVING PLANET!!!!!!!!!
Class : Berserker
Strength : A++++++(Infinity) I mean damn guys, he's a living PLANET.
Agility : F (Well, he's shaped like a sphere.=p)
Endurance : A++++++
Intelligent : D (If you're a planet, you don't need to be intelligent.)
Luck : F (Why would you want luck if your a PLANET)

Noble Phantasm : Swallow Another Planet Move

Like all celestial bodies, Ego evolved from gas and dust to become a planet. For some inexplicable reason, however, this particular planet achieved sentience and the ability to move of its own volition. Ego then began absorbing space vessels and even other worlds to survive.

He became a hero because...he accidentally NOT eat another planet that he was supposed to eat?

Wish: To become a living UNIVERSE!

flurk
Crack Addic!

Unread post by flurk » September 23rd, 2007, 4:35 pm

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery funny

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » September 23rd, 2007, 10:25 pm

Xavier wrote:Uh oh, I found a good one for berserker.

True Name : EGO THE LIVING PLANET!!!!!!!!!
Class : Berserker
Strength : A++++++(Infinity) I mean damn guys, he's a living PLANET.
Agility : F (Well, he's shaped like a sphere.=p)
Endurance : A++++++
Intelligent : D (If you're a planet, you don't need to be intelligent.)
Luck : F (Why would you want luck if your a PLANET)

Noble Phantasm : Swallow Another Planet Move

Like all celestial bodies, Ego evolved from gas and dust to become a planet. For some inexplicable reason, however, this particular planet achieved sentience and the ability to move of its own volition. Ego then began absorbing space vessels and even other worlds to survive.

He became a hero because...he accidentally NOT eat another planet that he was supposed to eat?

Wish: To become a living UNIVERSE!
uh-oh, I believe there won't be any class suitable for this (guy?)...
btw, you kinda remind me of some character in dmw3 that I played 6 years ago...if memory serves, its name's galacticmon...
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
and guess what, I found someone who can easily beat that servant of yours:
► Show Spoiler
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

Alastor Avalon

Unread post by Alastor Avalon » September 24th, 2007, 11:39 am

wow anyone?

hmm how about Shana (shakugan no shana) as Saber class hehe

what do u think Nagi Springfield (Negima) would be since i'd really like to have him as a servent ^_^

demonblade
Addict

Unread post by demonblade » September 24th, 2007, 3:46 pm

Raitei wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Well, looking back on GS and GSD right now, and all the times I've seen him in SEED mode, I see that
► Show Spoiler
Alastor Avalon wrote:hmm how about Shana (shakugan no shana) as Saber class hehe
Shana huh? Lol, step aside Illya. She'd be one heck of a loli Saber, I'd tell you that. I wouldn't mind summoning her just to get whacked on the head with that wooden pole XD
► Show Spoiler

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » September 25th, 2007, 4:51 pm

demonblade wrote:
lolpedofin wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Hmm.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
demonblade wrote:
lolipedofin wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Haha.. i know you gonna say that, i like the way i said such a disgusting thing in a casual manner :roll: :twisted: .
demonblade wrote:

► Show Spoiler

There's no fun anymore.
Is that so?? well, i did finding it strange that someone as strong as him, and a great attribute as well as capability and likeliness to be a servant could be forgotten. i thought hellsing was not popular out there, guess i was wrong.
Uchi kaeru....

demonblade
Addict

Unread post by demonblade » September 25th, 2007, 7:08 pm

Okay. I am putting an end to this Strike Freedom vs Enuma Elish debate. It's getting too long, and can be placed in a thread on it's own if we decide to push it.
lolipedofin wrote:Is that so?? well, i did finding it strange that someone as strong as him, and a great attribute as well as capability and likeliness to be a servant could be forgotten. i thought hellsing was not popular out there, guess i was wrong.
I do think he's pretty cool, but he's just too overpowered for my liking. No Servant can stand against him, unless of course, you cheat and summon Assassin Satsujinki.

*shivers with glee*

Oh yeah. Assassin Satsujinki...Why didn't I think of that?
Atheism:
The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically
exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically arranged
itself for no reason whatsoever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.
Makes perfect sense.

"I am a spider, webbing in darkness. Welcome to this beautiful killing field." - Nanaya Shiki

Raw
Crack Addic!

Unread post by Raw » September 25th, 2007, 8:39 pm

It would be rather a funny experience to have Zero Louise as a Caster :) and she's probably the one of the few loli characters i condone. Well, her and Fate Testarossa.
Whispering Words of Unearthen Wisdom || Kill GOD as a Sacrifice to GOD || Death may Die || I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » September 26th, 2007, 7:05 am

demonblade wrote:Okay. I am putting an end to this Strike Freedom vs Enuma Elish debate. It's getting too long, and can be placed in a thread on it's own if we decide to push it.
Agreed!

Yeah, finally after contemplating for along time (that's a bit of drama queen??) i finally came out with some good candidate for lancer...

Hajime Saitou of Shinsengumi (As portrayed in Rurouni Kenshin, not from Real Life) Although he is a samurai with sword as his weapon, his Gatotsu technique could easily fall into Lancer category as the technique feature piercing and stabbing as it's main feature. He could al so be a saber or assasin.

Shie fan (From Tekken Chinmi series) I don't know whether people know him or not, as the manga is quite unpopular in US but hugely popular in Indonesia, his weapon is a wood staff. Although he never actually do it, but most fan believe that he could even stab through a human body with his staff.

Guan Yu (From Three Kingdoms Legacy) For those who either played dynasti warrior and romance of the three kingdom, or read the Ryuroden manga (or maybe read the novel or history, should be extremely rare tho :P ) should know how monstrous this guy's power is. Hell, i think he could even match up to saber. just please spare us the beard. Could also be a rider (remember, Red Hare??).
Uchi kaeru....

Raitei

Unread post by Raitei » September 26th, 2007, 10:50 am

lolipedofin wrote:
demonblade wrote:Okay. I am putting an end to this Strike Freedom vs Enuma Elish debate. It's getting too long, and can be placed in a thread on it's own if we decide to push it.
Agreed!

Yeah, finally after contemplating for along time (that's a bit of drama queen??) i finally came out with some good candidate for lancer...

Hajime Saitou of Shinsengumi (As portrayed in Rurouni Kenshin, not from Real Life) Although he is a samurai with sword as his weapon, his Gatotsu technique could easily fall into Lancer category as the technique feature piercing and stabbing as it's main feature. He could al so be a saber or assasin.

Shie fan (From Tekken Chinmi series) I don't know whether people know him or not, as the manga is quite unpopular in US but hugely popular in Indonesia, his weapon is a wood staff. Although he never actually do it, but most fan believe that he could even stab through a human body with his staff.

Guan Yu (From Three Kingdoms Legacy) For those who either played dynasti warrior and romance of the three kingdom, or read the Ryuroden manga (or maybe read the novel or history, should be extremely rare tho :P ) should know how monstrous this guy's power is. Hell, i think he could even match up to saber. just please spare us the beard. Could also be a rider (remember, Red Hare??).
cut it out nii-san(hey, i'm calling you big brother cause we are from the same country, and you're older than me^^), saitou's nowhere as good as kenshin, or seijurou hikou
► Show Spoiler
and certainly, from chinmi tekken, i'd choose general boru, from the new kungfu boy as berserker:
► Show Spoiler
therefore, I agree with you about guan yu, but I think lancer suits him better, ne, nii-san? :)
I'm an agent of chaos."
Fate/world providence

lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread post by lolipedofin » September 26th, 2007, 11:53 am

Ano... stop calling me nii-san ok?? hearing a guy calling me that, could only make me shiver, if you are a girl, then by all means nii-san or senpai, call me however u like.. ;p just kidding dude...

Well, the 3 names i posted was intended as a lancer.... so of course Himura no Hiten mitsurugi cannot make it as a lancer (He'll be an awesome assasin though.. he is a hitokiri(assasin, lit "man slayer) after all..)

Dunno about Guan Yu.. he would be an excellent lancer, but Red Hare image is almost synonymous with him... whatever it is, he'll most definitely be the main contender for the Holy Grail, summoned as lancer or rider.
Uchi kaeru....