krdevui.dll?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Saladin
Totally hardly posted

krdevui.dll?

Unread post by Saladin » May 6th, 2007, 7:58 pm

Hi, I tried installing your patch and running the game using applocale, but it tells me I'm missing a file called krdevui.dll. Can someone help please?

Saladin
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Saladin » May 6th, 2007, 9:33 pm

never mind, i figured it out. sorry guys

Silverman
Addict

Unread post by Silverman » May 6th, 2007, 10:14 pm

Well, how did you fix it? Because I am still not able to figure this out

Flamby
Might just like this board

Unread post by Flamby » May 7th, 2007, 5:47 am

In Order to install the patch you first had to install the japanese version of Fate (with originals cds etc...) and then if you have alredy install the patch, copy-paste all the files in the patch install directory to the Fate (Japanese Version) game install directory and overwrite all files asked to .
After that its ok :)

Silverman
Addict

Unread post by Silverman » May 7th, 2007, 11:09 pm

Oh, so that's how, thanks :)
Hey, is it the non-ero version? If it's not. I'll rather wait for the non-ero version to be released

asceai
Addict

Unread post by asceai » May 8th, 2007, 12:18 am

There probably won't be a non-ero version until the rest of Fate/stay Night has been translated, so you'll probably be in for a bit of a wait.

Silverman
Addict

Unread post by Silverman » May 8th, 2007, 1:07 am

Well that's sad, thanks for telling me.

Unread post by Message » May 8th, 2007, 5:32 am

asceai wrote:There probably won't be a non-ero version until the rest of Fate/stay Night has been translated, so you'll probably be in for a bit of a wait.
Whoever told you this was not properly informed. Please read about and discuss the non-ero version it the proper thread, thank you.

Nestor
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Nestor » June 10th, 2007, 6:41 am

Flamby wrote:In Order to install the patch you first had to install the japanese version of Fate (with originals cds etc...) and then if you have alredy install the patch, copy-paste all the files in the patch install directory to the Fate (Japanese Version) game install directory and overwrite all files asked to .
After that its ok :)
Oh man, thanks. I've been wrestling with this all night.
I mean, I was so pumped, so psyched when my copy of F/ SN arrived in the mail, downloaded applocale, got it installed, installed the game, ran the patch, fired it up and...
I went reading and researching and I ended up reinstalling the game like, twice, and the patch as well with applocale... Didn't realize a simple overwrite would fix it until I saw this thread. Seriously, one hundred percent, thank you.

Hitomi614
Totally hardly posted

Unread post by Hitomi614 » January 17th, 2008, 9:07 am

thank you soooo much!
fate/stay night has always been fascinating to me, and i was so mad when my computer kept on giving me some error.
but it's all fixed now!

THANK YOU!