F/SN Custom Map on Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

F/SN Custom Map on Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne

Unread postby Kaizen » April 14th, 2007, 3:56 am

you can found the newest version here

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/16262/

it's on korean language, there is an english version, but it's an older version.
( FateStayNightScoreBeta7Fixed3 )

if anyone is playing it and have question, i can help to answer it, i've playing this map since
version beta2 and know lot about the game

Edit: ( The english version of newest one~ the map has undergone a lot of changes~ , btw , i reccomend just play this one to "learn", i think it use the older version, play the untranslated version in serious game )
Newest English Version
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/38786/
Last edited by Kaizen on December 23rd, 2007, 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kaizen
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 6:06 am

Unread postby puKKa » April 14th, 2007, 3:24 pm

interesting, I'll have to give this a try. Hopefully it's a fun hero rpg ^^
iddqd
User avatar
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
 
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread postby Kaizen » April 15th, 2007, 3:02 am

puKKa wrote:interesting, I'll have to give this a try. Hopefully it's a fun hero rpg ^^


Glad there's a reply >_<

It's not an RPG map. it's an Hero Arena map, with two choice of mode, Free for All / Battle Royale and Team Fight
the winner of the game are the one that reached the decided killing score ( in FFA, 10-30 , in Team Fight, 20-60 )
the Servant that can be used are the 8 servants from the anime + DarkSaber and TrueAssasin
Kaizen
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 6:06 am

Unread postby puKKa » April 15th, 2007, 6:32 pm

Kaizen wrote:
puKKa wrote:interesting, I'll have to give this a try. Hopefully it's a fun hero rpg ^^


Glad there's a reply >_<

It's not an RPG map. it's an Hero Arena map, with two choice of mode, Free for All / Battle Royale and Team Fight
the winner of the game are the one that reached the decided killing score ( in FFA, 10-30 , in Team Fight, 20-60 )
the Servant that can be used are the 8 servants from the anime + DarkSaber and TrueAssasin


meh.. I hate pvping since it's almost always unbalanced :P
iddqd
User avatar
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
 
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread postby Kaizen » April 16th, 2007, 4:03 am

puKKa wrote:
meh.. I hate pvping since it's almost always unbalanced :P


not at all >_<, it's really balanced well, in the older version such as beta2, there is some unbalance, but now,
almost all Servant is balanced
Kaizen
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 6:06 am

Unread postby Alden » April 16th, 2007, 5:04 am

hahah i've been looking for something like this...except its all in korean, so u cant read the skill descriptions and other small details..=.= lol..i just tried it and used saber to spam excalibur at things...mm thanks for this topic
Alden
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 6
Joined: April 16th, 2007, 4:47 am

Unread postby Dectilon » April 16th, 2007, 1:03 pm

Hmm... Can't even get it to load : /

I guess I need language packs...
- "I can't help to be angry when I'm furious!"
Dectilon
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 252
Joined: July 8th, 2005, 10:49 am

Unread postby Kaizen » April 17th, 2007, 2:16 am

Alden wrote:hahah i've been looking for something like this...except its all in korean, so u cant read the skill descriptions and other small details..=.= lol..i just tried it and used saber to spam excalibur at things...mm thanks for this topic


like i said, just ask me :P , i know almost 90% you need to know on this map

Dectilon wrote:Hmm... Can't even get it to load : /

I guess I need language packs...


Maybe you need the newest version of warcraft 3 the frozen throne ? i think at least WC3 TFT ver 1.20 is needed
Kaizen
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 6:06 am

FSNSCOREBETA9 is out

Unread postby Kaizen » April 18th, 2007, 3:24 am

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/17324/

some major changes, and over 100 changes on minor detail, much much more balanced now
Kaizen
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 6:06 am

Unread postby Dectilon » April 19th, 2007, 8:43 pm

Kaizen wrote:
Alden wrote:hahah i've been looking for something like this...except its all in korean, so u cant read the skill descriptions and other small details..=.= lol..i just tried it and used saber to spam excalibur at things...mm thanks for this topic


like i said, just ask me :P , i know almost 90% you need to know on this map

Dectilon wrote:Hmm... Can't even get it to load : /

I guess I need language packs...


Maybe you need the newest version of warcraft 3 the frozen throne ? i think at least WC3 TFT ver 1.20 is needed


I own the game, so perhaps not : P
- "I can't help to be angry when I'm furious!"
Dectilon
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 252
Joined: July 8th, 2005, 10:49 am

Unread postby puKKa » April 20th, 2007, 1:15 am

Dectilon wrote:
Kaizen wrote:
Alden wrote:hahah i've been looking for something like this...except its all in korean, so u cant read the skill descriptions and other small details..=.= lol..i just tried it and used saber to spam excalibur at things...mm thanks for this topic


like i said, just ask me :P , i know almost 90% you need to know on this map

Dectilon wrote:Hmm... Can't even get it to load : /

I guess I need language packs...


Maybe you need the newest version of warcraft 3 the frozen throne ? i think at least WC3 TFT ver 1.20 is needed


I own the game, so perhaps not : P


owning it dosnt mean you have the latest patch. I've never had problem running maps that are on korean or alike.
iddqd
User avatar
puKKa
I kick on girls trying to kill me
 
Posts: 537
Joined: November 29th, 2006, 6:57 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread postby Kaizen » April 20th, 2007, 3:33 am

Dectilon wrote:
I own the game, so perhaps not : P


try this

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mwr0744p
Kaizen
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 6:06 am

Unread postby turalyon » May 19th, 2007, 1:51 pm

can you post a skill list and what they do? :p
turalyon
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 2
Joined: May 19th, 2007, 1:43 pm

Unread postby Sobzob » May 19th, 2007, 2:04 pm

So, are the servants summon skills or do you play as them?
User avatar
Sobzob
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 204
Joined: May 18th, 2007, 3:47 pm
Location: Sweden

Unread postby Makaveli » May 19th, 2007, 2:08 pm

where/which is the english version?

Edit: Nevermind
Last edited by Makaveli on May 19th, 2007, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makaveli
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 27
Joined: March 8th, 2007, 12:12 pm
Location: Somewhere.......

Unread postby Alden » May 19th, 2007, 2:14 pm

you play as the servants, you can play as saber, archer, lancer, rider, caster, berserker, assassin, gilgamesh, dark saber or true assassin.

the aim of the game is to pretty much run around fuyuki city and level off random monsters that happen to be there...not sure what they're meant to be....then you find and kill whoever you're playing against...or in a team game just run around killing the other team lol
Alden
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 6
Joined: April 16th, 2007, 4:47 am

Unread postby Makaveli » May 19th, 2007, 2:30 pm

lol what a game
Makaveli
Posting more than n00bs
 
Posts: 27
Joined: March 8th, 2007, 12:12 pm
Location: Somewhere.......

Unread postby turalyon » May 21st, 2007, 10:09 am

which score7 version is english? there are 3 in epicwar.

also what do the selections when u start? at first it has 2 items then if you select the first, it has 3 items to choose from while the 2nd item results into choices of 5 10 15 20 etc..
turalyon
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 2
Joined: May 19th, 2007, 1:43 pm

Unread postby Kaizen » May 22nd, 2007, 4:32 pm

The newest english version of ScoreBeta7 is the Fix3 , but i suggest you play the newest version
( ScoreBeta9Fix ) since the newest version is more more balanced

as for the mode , from the beggining

1 = Free For All Mode --> 10-15-20-25-30 = number of kills

2 = Team Mode --> 20-30-40-50-60 = number of kills

that's the option for Score 7 and 8

as for Score 9

1 = Free For All Mode , then number of kills
2 = Team Mode , Then there is 3 option , a = normal team mode , b = Last man standing
c = capture the flag mode

also , writing "all" the skills would consume to many post -_- , for basic skill info , just play
the ScoreBeta7Fix3 version , but most of the skill is easy to understand if u play wc3 often

if u have any specific question on the skill or any special skill , just write, and i will help as i can

Edit: if a lot of people want all the skill info , maybe ill try to write it here
Kaizen
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 6:06 am

Unread postby Kaizen » December 23rd, 2007, 11:19 am

Newest version is out~
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/38786/

the game already contain some english, make it easier to play for many who dont understand in the previous version~
it's been a longtime since last version on the post, many major changes happens~
Kaizen
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 14
Joined: April 12th, 2007, 6:06 am

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron