F/SN Custom Map on Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby Uberoy » September 26th, 2008, 5:03 am

This is a very well made map even if you remove the FSN part of the game. But playing a good game with your favourite characters is even more awesome!

If someone here have Wc3 TFT, you should try out this map.

Off-topic: Didnt know you hang around at MM forums, Kodoshi ^^.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » September 26th, 2008, 11:41 am

The only bit for me to do now is to recruit even more players... just playing 1v1 in this map can be rather boring.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Mirri » October 1st, 2008, 1:03 am

Uberoy wrote:This is a very well made map even if you remove the FSN part of the game. But playing a good game with your favourite characters is even more awesome!

If someone here have Wc3 TFT, you should try out this map.

Off-topic: Didnt know you hang around at MM forums, Kodoshi ^^.

It's quite good but the jass is very messy and it's bloated with badly compressed and low quality imports. If they went back and used Realta Nua sounds for the special attacks and removed the music, increased the variety (or the quality, at least) of the actual model animations, and lastly cleaned up the jass so it wasn't ~1mB, it could be one of the best maps I've ever seen. That said, it is of a quite high quality considering most of the junk that is out on War3 now.

I only wish that more people played this, and that the community that does already play it did not insist upon stacking teams with groups of friends on ventrilo rather than allowing a fun free for all game, even if it is kind of dumb when someone abuses the teleport command spell.
Mirri
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby Wiiown » October 11th, 2008, 8:52 am

Anyone played the maps called fight of characters? The regular edition of Fight of chars has Akiha and Shiki in it, the bleach version of fight of chars has saber and gilgamesh, and the other map called fighter of character (lol engrish) has arc, len, saber, gilgamesh, and Avenger.

Lots of Type-moon chars seem to have inexplicably popped up in random maps lately. I even found a random (completely unpolished) map called type-moon fight.
Wiiown
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Enuma » October 14th, 2008, 6:15 am

Well.. I've been a fan of F/SN for a while. So anyways I was playing some.. erm.. dota.. >.> and I found someone from the clan nff (east server) who said they'd play a game(s). Unfortunately "the people" weren't on so I didn't get that chance. :( I wanted to play this with other people for a while and I don't want to host when I don't really know anything about this game.. so.. SOMEONE HOST! or pm me on the us. east server! Enuma- (don't forget the dash) :D
Enuma
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby HeartCard » October 14th, 2008, 12:41 pm

Enuma, your luck is bad.
No one plays Fate/Another on tuesdays. They all play SWR(Scarlet Weather Rhapsody), Melty Blood: AC, or just /idle.
Try again today around...6:00pm GMT+0
Or actually: Pretty much anytime between 4:00pm GMT+0 and 12:00am GMT+0. Those are normally the most active hours.

Some tips first:

1. Get the map. Make sure you have 1.2 FT.
2. Idle in the channel until the time to play appears. We'll post the gamename before we actually host...or sometimes right after we do.
3. Make sure to be atleast somewhat active in the channel before the game is hosted. Alot of the host tend to kick "randoms"(people they don't know), suspecting them of being FAIL at the game.
4. Play the game on your own first. Figure out how most things work. If you have a question, ask me here or on wc3(if you see me).
5. About three of us hold alot back. To most it sounds like arrogant bragging, but take my advice...If HeartCard, Reinforce[Zwei], or dragonreaver use a hero and it seems imba...There's a fair chance we're going more than 25% effort for once.

This map is pretty much ALL skill. The player with more skill with ALWAYS win...Unless it's teams mode. In that case...Get on your knees and pray for even teams.
Normally if HeartCard, Blaster_Rifle, or Yden are the host the teams end up atleast somewhat even and fair. But...urgh. It can get bad.

Anyways, try out the map before you play with clan nff. I'm pretty much the only one left who will take time mid-game to help a newbie soo...Good luck!

And yes, I'm HeartCard. Not a member of Clan Nff, nor of Clan FSNE(the old channel, before people moved to nff), nor any clan.
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby SaberX » October 14th, 2008, 8:42 pm

I <3 this game, I play it everydayXD
SaberX
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby HeartCard » October 20th, 2008, 12:25 pm

xD Poor Enuma, I haven't seen him online yet.
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby Xamdou » October 21st, 2008, 2:04 pm

By the way , english version is out you know?
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Unread postby KratosIrving » October 27th, 2008, 10:55 pm

Man I got my friend into this, and he just demolishes me with Rider. <_<
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Uberoy » October 27th, 2008, 10:59 pm

Yea, Rider was buffed alot in the newest version. Her 800mana skill deals around 1k more damage than before or something like that. :P
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
Uberoy
Crack Desu!

Unread postby KratosIrving » October 27th, 2008, 11:07 pm

Yeah, I have the worst luck in evading Bell...

That and I never remember to nab magic resist scrolls for the servants who magic resist sucks.

Guess I'll head to nff channel and see if I can get a game going to pick up the tricks of the map the hard way.
KratosIrving
<3 *rip* *splurt*

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 1st, 2008, 2:28 am

Hey, the sites down...anyone have the latest English version link? Google just comes up with tons of nonsense when I try to search for this. Thanks.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Soulshade » December 1st, 2008, 8:39 am

just search it on epicwar.com
Soulshade
Addict

Unread postby Mkilbride » December 1st, 2008, 3:31 pm

The site was down the other day, didn't know, it said it'd "Be back soon", but I didn't know if that meant days, weeks, months, ect.

There are a few Fate / Stay Night and it doesn't say which ones are English really, so I'll just download them all. Thank you.
Mkilbride
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Soulshade » December 2nd, 2008, 5:11 am

hang on i'll give u the link to what i think is the latest one.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/72936/
Soulshade
Addict

Unread postby Enuma » December 13th, 2008, 10:27 pm

The english version is a huge improvement.. Well at least to the version I was playing on......... by myself.. lol :)
Enuma
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Xamdou » December 14th, 2008, 8:36 am

Berserker is rigged , i play 2v2 and i get 19 kills 0 death :D his NP is just ownage
"You sit proudly in this cave , like a Queen of Egypt.
In my service to you , I shall never know rest.
To prove my devotion , I have stolen this ostentatious offering.
But I'll show you things your dark blue eye haven't seen , smiles like a lake in the sun , blossoming like a lotus."
Xamdou
DESU DESU!

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat