F/SN Custom Map on Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Unread postby DarkEyes » May 5th, 2008, 10:49 am

/facepalm
Sry about this one...
Last edited by DarkEyes on May 5th, 2008, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby DarkEyes » May 5th, 2008, 11:02 am

Um... I'm kinda confused by the amounts of versions on epicwar so could some1 tell me the what's the latest official version?

Edit: I could try continuing, but I have 1 question, why doesn't 1.25g have the soundtrack from 1.2C ?
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Enigma » May 5th, 2008, 6:57 pm

http://epicwar.com/maps/42581/

This one is used the most. Instead of the other ones, this one is in chinese, the reason it's used over the korean one is because you can change your camera view (at least in english) by saying camera 50 through 150.
Enigma
Addict

Unread postby Zarxs » May 6th, 2008, 4:23 am

1.25g is an unofficial version, it not only is missing some combos but the camera dose not work and some items and the amount of them you can hold is different. Also some attribute upgrades are missing. That said the most current (and best) version so fare is 1.2c as said above ^
I will create a utopia down here on earth. A peaceful and prosperous one. A sanctuary for those that are alive, and yet, in turmoil. I might not be able to accomplish this during my lifetime. But, the first step will have been taken by me. God will most likely approve of me deeds, and try to take me to heaven. And than, I will say to him, "I do not require the land above, nor your approval. Our utopia is down upon earth."
Zarxs
Might just like this board

Unread postby Enigma » May 6th, 2008, 4:54 am

Oh hello Zarxs, didn't know you posted here too. I play with you alot.
Enigma
Addict

Unread postby DarkEyes » May 6th, 2008, 11:48 am

Which one of u wins? xD
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Zarxs » May 6th, 2008, 3:49 pm

Enigma wrote:Oh hello Zarxs, didn't know you posted here too. I play with you alot.

You do? What's your Warcraft 3 name?
I will create a utopia down here on earth. A peaceful and prosperous one. A sanctuary for those that are alive, and yet, in turmoil. I might not be able to accomplish this during my lifetime. But, the first step will have been taken by me. God will most likely approve of me deeds, and try to take me to heaven. And than, I will say to him, "I do not require the land above, nor your approval. Our utopia is down upon earth."
Zarxs

Unread postby Moonrend » May 6th, 2008, 4:20 pm

Been playing this map with a clan for some time now and the forum guide posted on the thread is not actually 100% accurate.

Id say http://www.fate.vo.to currently has much more reliable info since the forum translator left some stuff off.

For example: Archers combo does double damage against berserker.
Also Gilgamesh's Endiku (the chains skill) also does damage against berserker and if berserker has upgraded his divine protection it will also slow him for some time after the stun.
Moonrend
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Enigma » May 6th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Zarxs wrote:
Enigma wrote:Oh hello Zarxs, didn't know you posted here too. I play with you alot.

Now if I told you that, what's the fun of being an Enigma?

It's kind of 50/50 on the wins / losses.
Enigma
Addict

Unread postby DarkEyes » May 6th, 2008, 8:12 pm

Could any1 gimme a tip on beating the Assassin clones with Archer and Lancer? And how do u beat Heart Breaks? They do like 999999999 dmg... (with any char)
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Moonrend » May 6th, 2008, 9:57 pm

Assassin clones take 2x the normal damage and also while the clones are up both assasin and clones may randomly blink attack nearby creeps so to avoid the clones just run past places that has many creeps.

Char specific trinks for lancer and archer:

Archer: get the assassin and his clones to ubw and do your combo, that will rape all the clones and with some luck, even the assasin.

Lancer: Do Flying Piercing Spear of Death at the position where you are standing and you will most probably kill the clones or even the assassin depending on how much hp he has.

(unless you mean the true assassins clones)

Hearth break is lancers combo and 1 shots but only has 25% chance of triggering by doing the combo.
Only way to avoid it is to use blink scroll as soon as you see lancer hit ferocity, or take the hit and hope that luck is on your side.

Edit: Spelling failed, decided to fix some of it.
Last edited by Moonrend on May 7th, 2008, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moonrend
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Zarxs » May 7th, 2008, 3:07 am

Enigma wrote:
Zarxs wrote:

Now if I told you that, what's the fun of being an Enigma?

It's kind of 50/50 on the wins / losses.

*glare* I shall know who you are!
Zarxs

Unread postby Mirri » September 22nd, 2008, 8:14 am

Someone posted my translated version of this on epicwar - I petitioned to have it removed and it was. If anyone sees this thread again, PLEASE, do not upload it. It not only is unfair to the author, but unfair to the people who play it because it is not fully translated.
Mirri
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby akoaysmurf999 » September 22nd, 2008, 10:38 am

hmmm.. intresting, so whats the latest version of this map?
akoaysmurf999
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby IceCold_Asssassin » September 23rd, 2008, 3:47 am

is there a warcraft 3 version of this and not frozen throne?
IceCold_Asssassin
Crack Addic!

Unread postby HeartCard » September 23rd, 2008, 9:49 am

This is virtually impossible to have this map made for the original WC3 because of such a large number of factors:

Custom Models/Skins/Music/JASS/etc.

As for the game itself:
The latest is 1.2FT which includes Berserker from Fate/Zero. Making a total of 3 4th war Servants(Gil/Saber/Lancealot).

I will not give any tips on the game. For three decent reasons:
1. Tips normally require you use the build the tip giver used for the tip. Every hero has atleast two playable builds.
2. Learning>Hearing.
3. Virtually all tips in the game are pretty much obvious things.

However:
To avoid the two INSTANT DEATH abilities in the game(True Assassin's and Lancer's combos which both do numbers beyond hope), you have two options:
Lancer's Combo has only a 35% chance to HeartBreak if they purchased the fourth upgrade. So you can:
A. Luck it out(Albeit the combo without heartbreak still does about 1800 or so damage).
B. Blink Scroll or Invuln tech(Ex using Bellerophon which makes you invuln during jump)
C. Magic Immune Potion. The only promised hope.

True Assassin's combo is much easier avoided:
It can only be done a maximum of twice per night if you do it just at the start of nightime and just before daylight.
It will kill a random hero, could also kill an ally or TA himself.
Ways to save thy arse:
A. Luck it out.
B. Magic Immune Potion.
C. Have An Allied caster be near all your team and use her Invuln spell. Which makes it so that only TA, TA's Alliees, and Caster can die from combo.
D. Be in Unlimited Blade Works. Not sure why but this WILL save you from it hurting.
NOTE on D: TA cannot use his combo if he is in UBW(Again, not sure why).

The only real tip I would say is:
Play more.
HeartCard
Addict

Unread postby GreenSamurai » September 23rd, 2008, 12:33 pm

lol....i guess the makers of fate/another are big lancelot berserker fans. Can't blame them cause Lancelot is so cool as the Black Knight!
GreenSamurai

Unread postby Kodoshi » September 25th, 2008, 8:09 am

I think there shouldn't be any problem if i post the newest ENGLISH version (it should be 100% translated and based on 1.2c version)

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/66359/

Don't know why but i felt to use the spoiler tag Oo
Kodoshi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Regor » September 25th, 2008, 6:34 pm

It's actually a decent hero arena map.

Should be able to get some friends to play the english version. Team battles might lead to some intresting strategys.
Regor
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby Kodoshi » September 25th, 2008, 9:35 pm

Northrend (Europe) Clan FSnC or Clan FSN.
Azeroth (US EAST) Clan FSNE or Clan NFF.

Those are the clans i know that usually make some Fate/Stay Night games ^^
Kodoshi
Totally hardly posted

PreviousNext

Return to Fate/stay night Chat