Saber's clothes

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Saber's clothes

Unread postby Flamzeron » November 16th, 2013, 3:11 am

If you recall, Rin mentions that Saber's casual clothes (the white shirt and whatnot) scatter whenever she transforms into her armor. Though, if they just scattered, wouldn't it be easier just to find them and take them with her instead of Rin providing Saber with a new pair each time? Even if they scattered relatively far, Rin would eventually have no more pairs to give, heck she even says that when giving Saber a new pair. I guess an alternative would be for Shirou to buy her new clothes, but if the clothes can be found easier, why not grab them? Can someone explain this to me? Thanks in advance.
Flamzeron
Totally hardly posted

Re: Saber's clothes

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » November 17th, 2013, 6:28 am

I think what they were going here is
when she was summoned her clothes that she normally wears were most likely lost to the either if you will, when she was summoned from Shrou's place to the school in an instant there. Also, it was only that one time since after that her outfit changes in and out of combat mode no problem after that.

If that doesn't satisfy you then this answer might, and
that's it's a simple plot-hole just leave it be.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Re: Saber's clothes

Unread postby Flamzeron » November 17th, 2013, 11:06 am

I see. That makes sense.

I wouldn't even consider it a plot hole. I don't think it's a problem. I was just curious.
Flamzeron
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat