Identifying bootlegs?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Identifying bootlegs?

Unread postby doctorx0079 » October 23rd, 2013, 9:38 pm

Okay. I have F/SN on 3 CD's and it DOES work with the patch. However, I am still concerned that it could be a bootleg. How can I tell? Is it obvious from looking? If this is a bootleg it must be the most detailed and carefully-made bootleg I've ever seen. I have a bootleg Ghost in The Shell soundtrack and you can kind of tell.
doctorx0079
Totally hardly posted

Re: Identifying bootlegs?

Unread postby doctorx0079 » December 12th, 2013, 1:21 am

Anybody?
doctorx0079
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 13th, 2013, 1:49 am

Okay there were two versions of the Fate/stay night game, one was the 3 CD version, and the DVD version. The game was made right around the time when DVDs were a thing for most games as of late. so if you're wondering if the gaming be a 3 CD pack is legit, trust me it should be. Here's a link to prove it:

http://vndb.org/r745

Also yes the Translation patch was meant to work for either the CD version, or the DVD version. As how it was setup, I think it was to detected which disk type you were using for the game install.

And personally I wasn't too sure as to post a reply on this topic since the title feels like a grey area discussion on warez you know, so I hope this was the answer you were looking for.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby doctorx0079 » January 13th, 2014, 4:42 am

Apparently this is legit then. The 3-CD version must not be that rare. It's worth noting that the seller doesn't have any more in stock. I guess open ones only pop up once in a while.
doctorx0079
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat