Questions from a new fan of Fate/Stay Night new

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Questions from a new fan of Fate/Stay Night new

Unread postby ShirouXSaber » March 27th, 2013, 3:52 am

Hey Everyone!

So I just finished watching Fate/Stay: Night on Netflix.... wow i'm hooked! I was crying at the end... and this has been the second anime/game that I've ever had the deepest feelings for.

I literally wished that Saber and Shirou could be together.... And I was so pissed that the anime ended so soon. Why would they do that??

Type-Moon always does stuff like that... like with Canaan... but now I love Type-Moon.

I was wondering, does anyone know what Saber's physical age is? I think her character's voice sounds 20s, and she looks like she could be in her mid-twenties as well. It's just a curiosity of mine.

Also, I was wondering why Shirou can do reinforcement/projection spells even though he's not even from a magus line... that made no sense too :P

Anyway, I did some research on forums and found out that there's more of the story AND CONTINUATION, with the japanese videogames Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Fate/Stay: Night erog.

I'm planning on buying these two. But WOW wtf?! Fate/Stay: Night is $130, and Fate/Hollow: Ataraxia is probably that same night.

Can I buy these two games cheaper somewhere online? If anyone has done so already?

Also, before I buy them :P I know they'll be in Japanese, so I was wondering if Mirror Moon is going to do a complete translation for both games?

Thanks
Justin!
ShirouXSaber
Totally hardly posted

Re: Questions from a new fan of Fate/Stay Night new

Unread postby Yoten » March 27th, 2013, 3:00 pm

ShirouXSaber wrote:I was wondering, does anyone know what Saber's physical age is? I think her character's voice sounds 20s, and she looks like she could be in her mid-twenties as well. It's just a curiosity of mine.

Arturia stopped aging once she picked up Caliburn, so I'd say physically she's in her mid-teens.
Also, I was wondering why Shirou can do reinforcement/projection spells even though he's not even from a magus line... that made no sense too :P

I'm not 100% sure on the details, but you don't have to be from a great family line to be a magus. There are plenty of "no-name" people with magic circuits, so his family could have just been one of those types.
Can I buy these two games cheaper somewhere online? If anyone has done so already?

Also, before I buy them :P I know they'll be in Japanese, so I was wondering if Mirror Moon is going to do a complete translation for both games?

I got mine for $100 a couple of years ago. I don't remember where it was from, but I'm sure you can find a better deal if you keep looking.

MM has already fully-translated F/SN, and it's on the main website. HA is being crowd-sourced by a different group of people, and won't be done anytime soon from the look of things.
Yoten
Might just like this board

Unread postby ShirouXSaber » April 8th, 2013, 8:31 pm

Hey Yoten!

Thanks for the reply! I was able to buy FSN for $70, and FHA i'm buying for $65 it seems. The MM patch works great omg! It's literally like it's part of the game :D.

I wish MM made an FHA patch. I have a feeling I'll really wanna play FHA just to continue the
love story between Saber and Shirou

I just don't understand why there isn't a complete translation from the crowd-source people yet :P the game came out in 2005... it's 2013... and it's FSN2 ffs! :P
ShirouXSaber
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby astalotte » April 22nd, 2014, 9:24 pm

hey, her real age is 15 and i think shirou is 16. Shirou could use tracing because avalon was in him and it stored and created lots of magical energy
astalotte
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Fate/stay night Chat