Please make Fate/Hollow Ataraxia English patch please...

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Please make Fate/Hollow Ataraxia English patch please...

Unread postby HEZAiKU » August 8th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Sorry for post this topic if someone don't play this vn anymore, but im really2 want to understand 100% of this vn~
The other site already have this english patch but that its not 100% complete. The patch is unfinished and i can't go on because im still can't understand japanese. So i hope mirror moon will make this patch, never mind if take to long to make it, i can wait for it.

And 1 more thing, sorry my english is bad.
HEZAiKU
Totally hardly posted

Re: Please make Fate/Hollow Ataraxia English patch please...

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 8th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Since another group decided to pick this up you just have to wait and se if they do anything about it. Also, mirror moon did state that they wanted no part in translating it since pretty much it's a big hassle as you can see.

I you want them to work on it you just have to find them on the BeastLair boards since they tend lurk there more then they do here. Also, you have to understand that things such as real life can tend to slow things down to a crawl as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Zogundar » August 8th, 2012, 9:09 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Since another group decided to pick this up you just have to wait and se if they do anything about it. Also, mirror moon did state that they wanted no part in translating it since pretty much it's a big hassle as you can see.

I you want them to work on it you just have to find them on the BeastLair boards since they tend lurk there more then they do here. Also, you have to understand that things such as real life can tend to slow things down to a crawl as well.
Oh. I was wondering if the sequel had been translated... guess not. Good thing I didn't "decide" I was going to read that next.

Why is it a "big hassle"?
Zogundar
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kurata Ayato » August 10th, 2012, 3:21 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:Since another group decided to pick this up you just have to wait and se if they do anything about it.

The game has been out since seven years. Let's not exaggerate. Now if indeed MM doesn't want a part in it that's something else.
Kurata Ayato
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » August 11th, 2012, 9:13 am

Pretty much they were the same with Kagetsu Tohya as well since it felt like it would be rather annoying to work on. Pretty much dealing with a massive decision tree, and top it all off having said tree change temporarly and/or permantly when certain flags are tripped.

Hollow ataraxia is pretty much the same but on a much bigger scale. Granted they added two mini-games along with the H-scenes with the major heroines,
and yes Rider is included as well since she did deserve it for once.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Fate/stay night Chat