Fate Route CG Question

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate Route CG Question

Unread postby Lipton » July 10th, 2012, 5:41 am

Hey Guys,

I imagine this type of thread has come up again and again and I apologize in being "that guy", but I have no one else to turn to. I've been doing quite a bit of searching and I cannot find the answer to this question, so my last resort is to ask the experts in FS/N.

I've tried every alternative in the Fate route (but obviously I screwed up somewhere) but can't seem to find this one CG.
I think I read somewhere that the Realta Nua Patch on the PC can screw up a CG or two, but then again I've been at this for a few days now and my brain is angry and fuzzy.

I appreciate if anyone has some info, please take a second of your time and help me out.

This one right here:

Thanks in advance.
Lipton
Totally hardly posted

Re: Fate Route CG Question

Unread postby Zogundar » August 17th, 2012, 7:06 pm

I had that one missing until it was practically over, but it did unlock by the time I finished. I distinctly remember thinking I'd missed something and thought something was either busted or that I needed to re-read it to see some additional scene. Instead it just unlocked very very late.

I followed the walkthrough here and (Eventually) the pic unlocked. You want the first Fate walkthrough (As opposed to the second alternate one.)
Zogundar
Might just like this board

Return to Fate/stay night Chat