Plot / Story Questions *Spoilers* (F/sn and F/Z)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Plot / Story Questions *Spoilers* (F/sn and F/Z)

Unread postby xerith » June 24th, 2012, 4:55 am

I am concurrently watching Fate / Zero Season 2 Episode 12 and also playing F/SN fate route until day 15 (both for the first time) so my knowledge is still incomplete (or I failed to understand some of the story) so wanted to ask some questions:

Fate/zero half-way spoiler:
1. Why did Saber not recognize Kirei as Gilgamesh's master in F/SN since she retained all the memory from 10 years ago?

Fate/zero ending spoiler:
2. Was it because Saber was not strong enough to destroy the Holy Grail in fourth HGW or was the "wish" granted to Kirei before it was "destoryed"? I didn't quite understand from the anime because she slashed at it with her Noble Phantasm and then the great fire started and Kiritsugu started running around trying to save people...

(That's all the questions I have as of now...)

Thanks a lot.
xerith
Totally hardly posted

Re: Plot / Story Questions *Spoilers*

Unread postby Message » June 24th, 2012, 7:24 am

xerith, you've just spoiled the ending of Fate/zero. Adding spoiler tags in the F/sn forum means you're warning about F/sn spoilers. Don't spoil other materials!

Re: Plot / Story Questions *Spoilers*

Unread postby xerith » June 24th, 2012, 8:17 am

Message wrote:xerith, you've just spoiled the ending of Fate/zero. Adding spoiler tags in the F/sn forum means you're warning about F/sn spoilers. Don't spoil other materials!

Oops sorry I forgot because I put spoiler in title, but you are correct. Thanks for rectifying it for me.
xerith
Totally hardly posted

Re: Plot / Story Questions *Spoilers* (F/sn and F/Z)

Unread postby xerith » August 24th, 2013, 5:26 am

BTW realised that I still did not know the answer to my questions (although they were spoilers).
Would anyone who has finished both be able to help me?

Thanks.
xerith
Totally hardly posted

Re: Plot / Story Questions *Spoilers* (F/sn and F/Z)

Unread postby astalotte » April 22nd, 2014, 5:50 am

8 The answer to both your questions is :
1. Saber DID realise but knew if she told shirou that he would be totally confused also he didnt need to know. In the fate series, saber dosent enter the church and show lots of hostility to kotomine.

2. Saber only destroyed the holy grail's physical form - no wish was granted all the mud and magma was what was contained in the holy grail - if you destroy a cup filled with water, wont the water overflow? Also gil was swallowed by the mud and came out to be born again into modern day world. Saber disappeard of her own accorc had she been swallowed by the mud or drank it, unlike gil, who is already insane,her pure majestic moe-tsun heart would be corrupted and she would become sadistic saber alter- whom i just love.

Those are your answers any other questions?
astalotte
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Fate/stay night Chat