Which scenes (day and route) are ecchi/H?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Which scenes (day and route) are ecchi/H?

Unread postby xerith » June 18th, 2012, 4:58 am

I just started Fate Route (first time playing this game) and sometimes play this game during lunchtime at work as well.

Can anyone let me know the day and route where the scenes are not safe for work so that I know to avoid it?
Please no spoilers, just give day and route will be fine.

Thank you very much.
xerith
Totally hardly posted

Re: Which scenes (day and route) are ecchi/H?

Unread postby Message » June 18th, 2012, 5:41 am

I only have these Fate-route notes I made for an eventual non-ero patch I was hoping to make:
Saber Route 7day-28.txt - Saber bath
Saber Route 11day-18.txt - Mana restoration for retards
Saber Route 12day-12.txt - Saber bath 2
Saber Route 12day-13.txt - Remembering
Saber Route 14day-01.txt - lovescene
Saber Route 14day-09.txt - Remembering

But why don't you just play the existing non-ero version? I don't think this is the latest version, but: viewtopic.php?t=1488

Unread postby tyciol » July 11th, 2012, 4:44 am

So you'll get in trouble for hentai scenes but not for playing visual novels at your desk instead of working?

I'd probably just play non-H games like Umineko in that case =/
tyciol
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby xerith » August 24th, 2013, 5:18 am

Sorry, reviving a year old thread.

Next question, I've finally had time to finish the first two routes and now I've started Heaven's Feel route.
Since I've heard that this one is full of hentai scenes... I need to be extra careful.

Anyone have the days which are hentai/nudity/ecchi for the Heaven's Feel route? Please no spoilers. Thanks.

(BTW, to answer a question posed to me, yes, I play it during lunchtimes at work sometimes. As its my personal time so its ok to play VN. (Similar to people playing Candy Crush or Solataire or watching Youtube videos etc). However, hentai/ecchi would be difficult for me to explain... so.... haha...

(Actually it was only with much difficulty before I managed to get this game to run on my computer... so although I later learnt that there was some non-hentai version... I couldn't be bothered to redo the whole process again). However, too bad there are these hentai scenes... or else I can recommend it to more people since I quite like the story.
xerith
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat