Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Install

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Install

Unread postby Jyosua » May 12th, 2012, 9:56 am

I have a legitimate copy of the game, but for whatever the reason, the game will not pass the disc check even with the disc in the drive. I've tried going to TYPE-MOON's website and downloading the cxdec.tpm file, but that didn't fix my issue. I'm on Windows 7 and I even tried the "XP" method of fixing the issue but nothing works. Because of this, I tried to find a No-DVD crack and use that. I thought I found one, but it's like only 2 kilobytes, and I have no idea how to use the thing. I tried running it alone, and it doesn't do anything. I tried running it and then the game, but still nothing.

I've tried administrator mode on everything, and my locale is set to Japanese... I can't think of any good reason why it still refuses to work. I realize that this may not be the best place to ask for help, but I'm not sure where else to go. Can someone help me with this?
Jyosua
Totally hardly posted

Re: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Install

Unread postby HEZAiKU » August 8th, 2012, 4:47 pm

Just google and search for Fate Hollow Ataraxia NoDVD Crack, and if you have anti-virus and detect this file is a trojan or anything, make sure to whitelist it and you can play it through without using any dvd or iso...

[Direct link removed by Message, just in case. Like you said, google knows.]
HEZAiKU
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat