Realta Nua coming to PC

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Realta Nua coming to PC

Unread postby Quibi » December 9th, 2011, 6:29 pm

http://www.typemoon.com/information/info.html

So... Can we expect a new installer for this version?
I think the epilogue is the only thing requires translation, so it probably should be fairly easy.
This is also a good opportunity to release a new version with typo/grammar corrections :)
Quibi
Might just like this board

Re: Realta Nua coming to PC

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 12th, 2011, 4:49 pm

If it's the Non-Ero version I think we may see an entirely new installer and traslation for certain points in the game now. Granted I look forward to seeing the Epilogue in said game, but I guess we'll see if mirror moon feels like working on it or not.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby petenblunt » December 27th, 2011, 3:18 pm

Are there any more details now that it's been out for a few days? Is the ero stuff gone, and is there anything added? A Google translated version of this page indicates they've added something, but it's hard to be sure.
petenblunt
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 28th, 2011, 2:48 pm

Well if you've heard of the Relta Nua version on the PS2 then you'd know what was added that didn't show up in the orignal PC version, but the thing here is did they also replace the ero ero scenes or not now.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby petenblunt » December 29th, 2011, 1:58 pm

The google translate makes it sound like they might've added something on top of what was in the PS2 version.
petenblunt
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » December 29th, 2011, 6:50 pm

petenblunt wrote:The google translate makes it sound like they might've added something on top of what was in the PS2 version.

Like I said the only things that could be added to this PC port is the Epilogue and maybe even the VAs. Aside from that I doubt anything else is added to this since pretty much there isn't much to add to this.

That and I honestly ton trust google translate since they don't know how to translate Japanese all that well if you ask me. *rolleyes*
I only state that part since it's like that with some Touhou related stuff I tend to look at.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby jikap » January 3rd, 2012, 6:27 pm

Well, the Fate route is out, UBW to follow this month & HF to follow in February. They seem to sell the routes individually as downloads from amazon JP...

... If they didn't require a Japanese address, I'd buy it immediately. ^^;
jikap
Might just like this board

Return to Fate/stay night Chat