Who killed those 3 people in the 1st day??

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Who killed those 3 people in the 1st day??

Unread postby chocophsyco » November 21st, 2011, 3:34 am

i wonder which servant was responsible for the murder of thos 3 family members found *stabbed to death* inside their house...that ocurred the first day at night.
And nothing is cleared later, so i would like to know...
i think it was caster's skeletons now that i've checked thge first chapter of the anime, and for the type of murder and violence...but i will have to check again the novel
chocophsyco
Totally hardly posted

Re: Who killed those 3 people in the 1st day??

Unread postby Mirri » January 26th, 2012, 5:06 am

Pretty sure there's no 100% clear confirmation but if I remember correctly when Shirou witnesses the stuff with Lancer and Archer at the beginning of the game and Lancer begins to chase him he remembers that the people were killed with a long sharp weapon, like a spear.

So, I always assumed that Lancer was the one who killed those three nameless characters from the first day.
Mirri
Into 17 Pieces

Unread postby Quibi » January 27th, 2012, 10:30 am

I think it's unlikely to be Lancer - it's not in his character, and he has a pretty strong master. I doubt he would have any reason to do that.
Another guess I had is Caster's skeletons. Although this is also unlikely (though less than Lancer) since in UBW we see that Caster didn't kill people, but only drained their spiritual energy.

My best shot is that it has something to do with other planned routes that didn't make it to the release.
Quibi
Might just like this board

Unread postby Kojichan » March 22nd, 2012, 3:01 pm

If I recall, Shinji's Servant, Rider, also had a sharp pointy object. Also, Shinji and Rider were the ones who set up the Blood Fort around the school to gather energy because Shinji couldn't give Rider any magical energy (From not having any magic circuits).

I think Shinji told Rider to get energy, and Rider, along with her sharp pointy dagger attached to the chain, was the one who potentially killed them.
Kojichan
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat