Fate Stay Night Realta Nua Patch?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate Stay Night Realta Nua Patch?

Unread postby Tsubomi » September 3rd, 2011, 6:39 am

This might be pretty stupid question as this is my first VN, and maybe someone already answered it here.

First I installed 3 disc fate/stay night and during mirror moon english patch installation I choose Realta Nua patch. it installed all voices and everything seems fine but my question is, did it remove +18 scenes or i need to install censor patch to remove them? also if it did remove and i want to keep them then how should i install only voices?

I already played more than 5 hours Rin prologue and now its first stage Emiya Shiro.. if i uninstall/reinstall it again sometime and keep files from savedata folder. can i load game it from the same point?

Thanks
Tsubomi
Totally hardly posted

Re: Fate Stay Night Realta Nua Patch?

Unread postby Message » September 3rd, 2011, 9:48 am

mirror moon's F/sn English does not contain any censorship. Even if you choose to install voices from RN, the game is still the adult PC version. So no, you don't need to reinstall.

The non-ero patch for F/sn was created by other people and, as far as I know, works as a simple drop-in xp3 file. I don't know if it works with/without voices. There's a thread for it somewhere in here, I'm sure.

Unread postby Tsubomi » September 4th, 2011, 11:13 am

Thank you for reply.

one more question i have is. if there is F/sn all ages version available for PC? (in case if i want to share/recommend)
Tsubomi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 4th, 2011, 2:30 pm

Unfortunatelly Fate was an eroge to begin with for the PC and got the PS2 port. So unless you can find a way to have the PS2 game translated on the PSN then that seems to be the only way that's plausable to play the non-ero of Fate. Besides there's the "All Mighty Ctrl Button" that you can use to skip the H-Scenes if you don't want to seem them that badly.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Tsubomi » September 4th, 2011, 3:58 pm

I see. thanks. i don't have problem. i was just thinking, in case if i want to recommend this to someone, i should know a bit information about it.
Tsubomi
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Message » September 4th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Like I said, there IS a non-ero patch for F/sn. It's sort of a plugin that you just save in the game dir. It should be in the forums somewhere.

Return to Fate/stay night Chat