How to download Fate Stay Night????

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

How to download Fate Stay Night????

Unread postby immortallity12 » April 17th, 2011, 7:15 am

I look up into google and went into the fate stay night downloads in mirrormoon completed project. After I download the US mirror english v3.2 patch and run it in my computer I got command that I need the 1st disc in order to be able to download the visual novel. Could anyone please tell me how to solve this problem. Because this problem always comes up in all other games such as melty blood, shingetsutan Tsukihime, etc.

Thx for all of your kind attention
immortallity12
Totally hardly posted

Re: How to download Fate Stay Night????

Unread postby Message » April 17th, 2011, 7:49 am

You need to buy the games you want to play. As you can read in our End User License Agreements, our translations may only be used on an actual, payed-for copy of the game.

You could buy F/sn from erogeshop.com, but that site closed some time ago. Not sure where to get it nowadays... Your cheapest bet is probably Yahoo Japan auctions through some Japan-based proxy buying service. MBAC can be bought from play-asia.com.

Unread postby immortallity12 » April 18th, 2011, 12:05 pm

ow.....
Too bad, and I thought that I could play the game for free.
BTW thanks for your information regarding this matter. Now I don't need to be stressed out and keep searching on a way to play the game.

THX for all of your kind attention
immortallity12
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » July 8th, 2011, 3:27 am

Message wrote:You could buy F/sn from erogeshop.com, but that site closed some time ago. Not sure where to get it nowadays... Your cheapest bet is probably Yahoo Japan auctions through some Japan-based proxy buying service. MBAC can be bought from play-asia.com.

Message, you've forgotten your own info from the stickies! Fate/stay night is available on PaletWeb.com (it's where I bought it from):
http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp? ... 0158370142
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat