Something about counter guardians [SPOILERS]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Something about counter guardians [SPOILERS]

Unread postby Masterori » January 2nd, 2011, 2:32 pm

Two of questions.

1. Is Archer in the game Archer of the counter guardians or Archer before he turned into a counter guardian ( Well status at least ).

2. Since in the game seems to follow the mutiverse theory that there are infinite amounts of possibilities would it be true there would be a counter guardian version for practically everyone? If that statement is true then there would be a heroic spirit.
Masterori
Might just like this board

Re: Something about counter guardians [SPOILERS]

Unread postby solopy567 » January 3rd, 2011, 8:00 am

1. Archer in the story is the Archer that became a counter guardian. He would not be able to go back to the past if it wasn't for that in the first place.

2. It really depends. For example, I can't see let's say Sakura have a counter guardian version of herself. Counter Guardians made contracts with the world to gain power for some kind of reason, like how Archer made the contract to have to power to save more people.
It depends on their personality and their ideals.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Masterori » January 7th, 2011, 10:01 am

1.The thing is I can't quote it I'm sure somewhere I read that if it was the counter guardian archer his status should be A+ for everything or something similar I can't exactly recall where I read it. And the existence of counter guardians are recorded outside of time so archer as a existence is outside of time, so it should be possible to do both but also I'm more curious the fact would it be his status was would it be him when he was alive and before be got his powers as a counter guardian. I'm not denying he didn't become a counter guardian the fact is he is one but is he the archer with counter guardian powers.

2. Maybe I phrased it wrong but what I'm saying is that since there is infinite possibilities in theory it's possible say sakura in another universe has filled the role of saber including everything she has done. Since we know that in alternate universes of themselves their personality doesn't need to be the same and that alternate universes doesn't matter when it comes to counting things like heroic spirits and counter guardians both proven by archer. In that universe say sakura has saber's personality that in theory would give her a heroic spirit version of herself no? ( But counting on saber's wish part )
Masterori

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 7th, 2011, 7:22 pm

1. Well for Archer he became a Counter Guardian in one universe were he wasn't summoned into the 5th HF War. That would mean that Shirou may have seen Ajax in action at that point, and later on after the war still had the ideals that his father once had. It just takes one universe for a Counter Guardian to appear from my guess of course. After he became a Counter Guardian I would assume that things during the 5th HF would change dramatically, hence why there are 3 various ends on how the war ended.

2. For someone to become a Counter Guardian it would mean that they would establish a contract with the World itself. Although not everyone has the ability to become a Counter Guardian even though they have the abilities to become one.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Masterori » January 19th, 2011, 12:24 am

1. It's probably my bad at pharsing the question. But what I'm interested in is status. Strength A/B/C, ect those status you see in the game if the one in game were the status of archers with the power of a counter guardian or would it be his status of that universe's shirou.

2. So the critera to make a pact with the world is specified to specific people?
Masterori

Unread postby solopy567 » January 20th, 2011, 12:57 pm

1. It's because Archer is not an actual hero like King Arthur or Hercules. He was just a simple mage, so his stats are low because he had to train himself and he is not associated with any particular myths.

2. I don't think that kind of information is known yet, but I think anyone can become a Counter Guardian if they REALLY REALLY REALLY need the help of the world.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Return to Fate/stay night Chat