Missing one CG

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Missing one CG

Unread postby Dia » September 14th, 2010, 2:36 am

I'm missing the CG in from HF-gallery just after Ilya in HF-dress (lower right corner). Could someone show it to me? I just don't feel like looking for it myself after spending 100+ hours completing the game.
Dia
Totally hardly posted

Re: Missing one CG

Unread postby sushimonster » September 14th, 2010, 9:06 am

One of the many joys that visual novels offer is being able to re-play and find new alternatives / routes in the game.
I'm not too sure if you really 'completed' F/sn in its entire state if you are missing 'that' CG.

It ain't much; you should technically have this CG if you have sucessfully progressed through the 2x routes of HF.
On a more descriptive note, its a CG of Avenger about to be born; some funky looking mass / tower with 2x sprites, one with Kotomine standing in front of it and the other without; as such, why you technically should be able to see this CG if you have really 'completed' the game. As for HOW to get the CG, you have to choose to destroy the Holy Grail.
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Dia » September 14th, 2010, 6:17 pm

Thanks. Doesn't sound like I'm missing anything spectacular (didn't get the choice).
Dia
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 14th, 2010, 9:38 pm

If you didn't get the choice at that time it was problably due to the fact that
your points with Sakura and Illya weren't high enough to get the full Good/True end.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Return to Fate/stay night Chat