HA site down?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

HA site down?

Unread postby leinaud » May 31st, 2010, 10:04 pm

I realize that MM is not actually translating HA but since there is a large Fate community here I thought I would ask. I just picked up my copy of HA for 20 bucks at the local computer store here thinking that one day the translation would be done. Yet when I try to go to the Wiki, it says that the location was not found on this server. Anyone else have the same problem or is it just me since I'm trying to access it from a Japanese server? lol, thanks for the help :D

**Mods, if this is an inappropriate topic for the board, please feel free to remove**
-Dan
leinaud
Posting more than n00bs

Re: HA site down?

Unread postby Gunbladeuser » May 31st, 2010, 10:38 pm

20 bucks? I want it, too~. T__T
Anyway... yeah, Japanese IPs have been banned. If you try with a different country's IP, everything should be fine.
However, it'll still take quite some while until the project's anything near finished, so no need to hurry.
Gunbladeuser
Addict

Re: HA site down?

Unread postby leinaud » June 1st, 2010, 4:46 am

ahh, ty for the info. at least I know it is still being worked on =)

yeah 20 bucks was a steal, couldn't pass it up >:D they also had on display the pre-order ticket package for Unlimited Blade Works. (which included 3 AWESOME key chains, an art book, poster, paper bag, mouse pad, the movie ticket, and some other stuff) I tried to get them to sell it to me but they wouldn't. :(
-Dan
leinaud
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Fate/stay night Chat