Realta Nua and Mirrormoon version (spoiler)

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Realta Nua and Mirrormoon version (spoiler)

Unread postby royalon06 » May 21st, 2010, 7:51 pm

Well first of all, hello im new. that done, time to ask the question
So i just finished the fate/stay night about a month ago (two more endings to go) and am about to replay it and get the rest of the endings when i heard people say that the mirrormoon version is not realta nua in english. So i was just wondering, is the mirrormoon the original with voice, or realta nua with... adult scenes. in other words, does the mirrormoon version have the extra CG and scenes from realta nua? More importantly, does it have
the ending after collecting all the tiger stamps and the other endings(though i think this one was explained during the faq but just making sure...)?
I already know that it does not have the new OPs, but thats not very important.

btw, what was the reason mirror-moon did not pick up fate/ hollow ataraxia. I know that its a bit late but im just curious. Was it because someone else already took it or is it because its a fan disk (since i think kt wasnt translated by mirrormoon either).
royalon06
Totally hardly posted

Re: Realta Nua and Mirrormoon version (spoiler)

Unread postby Message » May 22nd, 2010, 7:25 am

royalon06 wrote:does the mirrormoon version have the extra CG and scenes from realta nua?

No. No scenes from RN were added to F/sn English by us, only the voices (where possible).

royalon06 wrote:btw, what was the reason mirror-moon did not pick up fate/ hollow ataraxia.

Game sucks, as far as I recall.

Unread postby Thanatos » May 22nd, 2010, 2:01 pm

royalon06 wrote:...the extra CG and scenes from realta nua?

there is a realta nua patch by wakuwaku, and it has the last episode in it, just google for it, I think its not allowed to post it here ;X

Message wrote:
royalon06 wrote:btw, what was the reason mirror-moon did not pick up fate/ hollow ataraxia.

Game sucks, as far as I recall.

thats the only reason? lolz, from what I've been reading so far it doesent suck a bit for me^^
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby royalon06 » May 22nd, 2010, 10:19 pm

Alright, so no extra CGs or scenes. Does it has the last episode though?
btw, i think "it sucks" seems like too shallow a reason to not do it but whatever.
royalon06
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Watashimo » May 23rd, 2010, 2:39 am

Well, if you didn't like a game would you want to translate it? (For free, mind you.) Its a very long process and if you didn't enjoy the game in the first place it would be like torture. If they truly dislike the game then I find its a very good reason not to translate it. Its unfortunate for people like us who really want to play the game, but there is another group translating it (they are still doing it iirc.)

And no, mirrormoon's patch does not include the last episode. It only includes the voices that can applied to the original game.
"Hah, I see, I see! Yeah, thats so much more important than who my master is! You're right, kid!" - Lancer
"Therefore, give me tea." - Okazaki Tomoya.
Watashimo
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Thanatos » May 24th, 2010, 5:39 pm

royalon06 wrote:Alright, so no extra CGs or scenes. Does it has the last episode though?

like other said mirrormoons patch doesent have that stuff, but as I said google for wakuwaku's patch it has most of CGs and the last episode, even the h-alternate scenes r in work...
Thanatos
Addict

Return to Fate/stay night Chat