Restore Default Font

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Restore Default Font

Unread postby Terry » April 13th, 2010, 8:07 pm

I recently installed Fate/stay night, and was messing around in the options menu (I love messing with options >_<), and I changed the very nice default font to an ugly one and I can't change it back. I tried re-installing the English patch, and then the whole game but no dice.

Does anyone know how I can get the default font back, or what font it was so I can set it as a custom font?

Thanks!
Terry
Totally hardly posted

Re: Restore Default Font

Unread postby arkady18 » April 13th, 2010, 9:26 pm

I am not sure, but, perhaps, could be enough to just click on the DEFAULT button in config menu. I'm not sure that this works, but it should, since it worked to me once. I tried to set another font as the default font for the history text, so I edited some ssystem files and put them in a mini patch, but the game kept show me the default font set by mirror moon. Once i tried to click on "default" in config menu and the game read as default the font I chose. So, I'm not sure it will ever work, but for me it did. Anyways, if you haven't done any real progress (e.g. you're still at the beginning), I suggest you to simply delete the savedata folder. In it, the game "saves" even your config choices.
arkady18
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Fate/stay night Chat