F/SN vs F/Z Lancer: How they would match up? [Spoilers]

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

F/SN vs F/Z Lancer: How they would match up? [Spoilers]

Unread postby radical_number6 » March 23rd, 2010, 2:55 pm

Cu Chulainne vs Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Gae Blog vs Gae Buidhe and Gae Dearg
I forgot what the Crimson Rose of Exorcism's abilities. The creator discussed this before but I forgot. I vaguely remember he said that if Cu Chulaine had a higher ground or in certain parts of Ireland, he would have advantage. So higher ground....like Star Wars??? I hate Star Wars. Vaguely remember so I may be wrong. Lancer is super fast anyway, and I've read Diarmuid's fight with Saber. I somehow feels that Cu Chulaine speed is a greater asset. As least kept Diarmuid at bay, at least, no? What you think? And F/Z still not finished. I'm only up to 3 novel half-way. Better finish all at once when its complete. I'm re-reading F/SN again and really like Lance. Prologue fight and second fight with Archer in UBW was awesome.

I miss Saber.
radical_number6
Addict

Re: F/SN vs F/Z Lancer: How they would match up? [Spoilers]

Unread postby aail » April 5th, 2010, 7:07 pm

Well considering F/Z lancer's terrible terrible luck, I figure FSN Lancer could just stab in the heart and be done with it already.
aail
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 6th, 2010, 2:10 pm

Hold on I have to say that it would be something like an even matchup since Zero Lancer has two weapons that could counter Gae Bulg you know. It's not a matter of luck between those two, but more along the line of a matter of skill if you ask me.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » April 6th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Kid-Wolf wrote:Hold on I have to say that it would be something like an even matchup since Zero Lancer has two weapons that could counter Gae Bulg you know. It's not a matter of luck between those two, but more along the line of a matter of skill if you ask me.

And skills, both lancers have...
Really, I can't tell who will win without starting a power level discussion.
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » April 7th, 2010, 10:26 pm

^ So true. Besides the only way to answer that would be a best out of 3 matchup in Fate/Unlimited Codes if they could do a CPU vs CPU battle. I mean that alone could end it without a powerlevel debate. lol
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby aail » April 10th, 2010, 6:33 pm

And it's like they tie all three times...
aail
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby radical_number6 » April 17th, 2010, 3:02 pm

lets me spice things up a bit, i remember vaguely, if you could search in this very forum about these 2 lancer's, the creator said FSN lancer has the advantage if its in a certain part of ireland and in higher ground, and otherwise, i remember vaguely, that FZ lancer is a bit stronger. i think stronger was the word use in the post.

again, if u ask me, i just read thru FSN again, i think FSN lancer's speed is of greater asset. 2 lances cant even touch FSN lancer's one and only lance, gae bold. plus, the move where lancer throw the lance like a javelin and it explodes into thousands of thorns, i dont think FZ lancer cant defend that. FZ lancer had to have a technical battle, strike first with his one lance where one hits, you never heal ( same ability that FSN lancer had also with is gae bolg, this one needs one special lance for that, another one for sumthing else i forgot), strike first b4 FSN lancer gets away and gets into position to do maximum damage, which i think, would be very easy. he's the only known lancer with that bestial speed, as the VN put it.
radical_number6
Addict

Return to Fate/stay night Chat