Fate/Stay Night TV reproduction

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/Stay Night TV reproduction

Unread postby Thanatos » January 4th, 2010, 11:22 pm

besides the movie, there gonna be a reproduction of the anime too

here is a link to translated source: http://de.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate ... Cbersetzen

but think its only in hd with new oppenings/endings(?), or at least thats the info u get from the site.
Thanatos
Addict

Re: Fate/Stay Night TV reproduction

Unread postby Gunbladeuser » January 5th, 2010, 12:58 am

They will release some OVAs that re-tell the story of the Fate-route. Afaik two OVAs of each 60 minutes...
Gunbladeuser
Addict

Unread postby Thanatos » January 5th, 2010, 12:29 pm

Gunbladeuser wrote:They will release some OVAs that re-tell the story of the Fate-route. Afaik two OVAs of each 60 minutes...

well thats pretty nice too^^, just thought its will be episode 1-12 in first part and 13-24 in the second, it was also late and ive read only one time through >.>
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » January 6th, 2010, 2:45 pm

It's a 4 episode OVA and will re-tell the Fate Route. The up side is they might just do it the way the Visual Novel did it, but the down side is they may combine the 3 storylines like they did in the TV series. I'm still cautious about this until I see the first OVA, then I'll decide if it's worth it or not.

In any case I find it a little ironic that they are doing Fate as an OVA and UBW as a movie. I kind of wonder what tey will do with the HF storyline after they do this.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby abscess » January 7th, 2010, 12:15 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:I kind of wonder what tey will do with the HF storyline after they do this.

My guess is they do nothing. Call me a pessimist if that satisfies you, but I see no way people other than hardcore fans and/or Sakura-fans will dig it.
UBW, from what I gather, is far better liked than HF, and I doubt its movie will be attracting many newcomers to the franchise.
If we get super-lucky, perhaps they throw a short manga at us, but that's about it.

As for the TV reproduction, I'm not into rehashes.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Unread postby Thanatos » January 19th, 2010, 2:36 pm

found something nice^^ the awesome opening for the reproduction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7n2IDDx_Q

EDIT: got my hands on the reproduction^^ its really abbriviated anime, without extra/new scenes :(
and uploaded the endings on youtube, but they are nothing special^^ search for them if you wanna see them
Last edited by Thanatos on January 19th, 2010, 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby Kenzu » January 19th, 2010, 4:16 pm

abscess wrote:My guess is they do nothing. Call me a pessimist if that satisfies you, but I see no way people other than hardcore fans and/or Sakura-fans will dig it.
UBW, from what I gather, is far better liked than HF, and I doubt its movie will be attracting many newcomers to the franchise.
If we get super-lucky, perhaps they throw a short manga at us, but that's about it.

Yeah, point. Fate was most simple to understand, had a decent story and regular fighting, while UBW was filled with action the most. It would be difficult to portray HF well as an animation, since it's not really action-based.

But even so I do hope that someone with good imagination will create a good HF animation.
And throw in a Shirou VS Black Saber fight in extras.
Kenzu
Addict

Unread postby DarkEyes » January 19th, 2010, 6:22 pm

Kenzu wrote:
abscess wrote:
And throw in a Shirou VS Black Saber fight in extras.

^this would kick EPIC ass
DarkEyes
Crack Desu!

Unread postby antidestruct » January 24th, 2010, 11:13 pm

It's just two DVDs of a heavily condensed version of the TV series. I'm no fan of the series, but it's possible this is even worse than it. I mean, it's the same thing, but rather than leave out the really bad stuff, they keep it in there but just rush it. I watched them the other day and, as expected, I was very disappointed. OP was alright, though.
antidestruct
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby solopy567 » January 25th, 2010, 11:39 am

Thanatos wrote:found something nice^^ the awesome opening for the reproduction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7n2IDDx_Q

EDIT: got my hands on the reproduction^^ its really abbriviated anime, without extra/new scenes :(
and uploaded the endings on youtube, but they are nothing special^^ search for them if you wanna see them

Are the episodes subbed or still raw?
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Thanatos » January 25th, 2010, 12:11 pm

still RAW seems no one wanna sub it, since its same as the anime... :(
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby Maes » January 25th, 2010, 1:54 pm

Watching it raw shouldn't be too bad if you've seen the series though.
その目だれの目?
Maes
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Nintendo Maniac 64 » January 25th, 2010, 10:47 pm

antidestruct wrote:It's just two DVDs of a heavily condensed version of the TV series. I'm no fan of the series, but it's possible this is even worse than it. I mean, it's the same thing, but rather than leave out the really bad stuff, they keep it in there but just rush it. I watched them the other day and, as expected, I was very disappointed. OP was alright, though.

Clearly the movie was too GAR for the world to handle, so there needed to be something to balance it out.
Nintendo Maniac 64
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » March 1st, 2010, 2:27 am

Ok all I can say is they left in the base premise of what's going on here. By that I mean they kept it most of the stuff that was somewhat interesting. Granted they cut out a lot of things for the time they were given. For example
Shirou's training and the UBW fight scene.

Aside from that is was one way to kill and hour's worth of time though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Kensei » March 2nd, 2010, 6:40 am

at least they should put Last Episode in it
Kensei
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby solopy567 » March 2nd, 2010, 7:12 pm

You guys already managed to watch the ovas and the movie? where???
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Thanatos » March 2nd, 2010, 8:27 pm

Reproduction is already out and translated (in Portugese, German and English), and for the movie, only the people who are/were in Japan could watch it there.
Thanatos
Addict

Unread postby Romdeau » March 16th, 2010, 10:09 am

Can someone post the group of the English fansub group that took up this project? I cannot seem to find any information about it.
Romdeau
Posting more than n00bs

Return to Fate/stay night Chat