Fate/EXTRA

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/EXTRA

Unread postby Masterori » September 29th, 2009, 4:58 pm

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/09/3 ... t-psp-rpg/

Interesting anyone got more info?.

This better get a english version...
Masterori
Might just like this board

Re: Fate/EXTRA

Unread postby I1nk » September 30th, 2009, 12:15 am

Ya.

I am hoping they do the same thing they did with Fate/Unlimited Codes for the PSP.
"Night closed night, other night, night pain, night sink, is night/stay night."
I1nk
Crack Addic!

Unread postby solopy567 » September 30th, 2009, 12:54 am

That looks pretty wicked!

Would be an awesome awesome game.
"Sion Eltnam is no more.
All there is left is a dead apostle who has inherited the name of TATARI.
Now.....Let's begin the Bloody Second Act." - Sion TATARI
solopy567
DESU DESU!

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » September 30th, 2009, 4:45 am

Hmmm... I'm sticking to the VNs and Unlimited Codes. The characters...don't really look the same. (Who's that Rider?)
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Kensei » September 30th, 2009, 3:45 pm

...hemm saber in red..Rin not change...and is that guy lancer?
well just wait for more update about it
Kensei
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Catastrophe » September 30th, 2009, 9:15 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:Hmmm... I'm sticking to the VNs and Unlimited Codes. The characters...don't really look the same. (Who's that Rider?)

im taking a wild guess at this, but perhaps thats because they arent meant to be the same, other than Saber, Rin, Lancer(?). since it says that you will be able to choose the gender of the main, that meaning this wont be Shirou's perspective, perhaps wont even be that war.

also:
OMGWTFBBQ IS THAT RIN ON HIGH-HEELED BOOTS!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
"We want a game that's going to chop us the second we screw around, or just flatten us at its whim... until we finally beat it. They demand more of us, and we rise to the occasion because we're that good. And that feels good. And that's why we game."
Rus McLaughlin, IGN
Catastrophe
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Masterori » October 1st, 2009, 2:48 am

I'm not sure on this but this is probably another universe like archer's is to shirou, so the saber and lancer may or may not be the one we not or if they just got a clothing upgrade from a different universe.

And nice spot didn't realize rin was on heels.

And is it just me of did saber's cleavage get bigger ( or is it the glare... )
Masterori

Unread postby Nerroth » October 1st, 2009, 12:52 pm

Maybe the whole thing is part of some future holodeck/virual environment, and the only 'real' characters are the two new ones...
Nerroth
Crack Desu!

Unread postby Regor » October 1st, 2009, 7:09 pm

I don't like the new character design, they feels wrong somehow.

Saber suddenly has boobs and a red dress, showing her underwear to everyone.
Guess someone enjoys to watch an ecchi Saber, but it doesn't match with my view of her as a classy and dignified character.

Lancer looks like he belongs in Tron. Probably epic gear in an RPG.
"Look at my full bodysuit with all these flashy lines. It will turn my agility into an S stat."

Perhaps I will learn to like the new character design.
Regor
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby abscess » October 2nd, 2009, 3:50 am

I actually like the boobified Saber, but that would pose a slight problem in the storyline. Saber, when she was king, looked like a young boy, meaning that she could pose as a.... shota (dammit I hate that word), but now she looks more womanly. But that is an easily ignored thing, just look at the original Saber, the thought of a skirt-wearing shota doesn't look too masculine to me (thinking logically, mistaking the original Saber for a dude is also way too far fetched to take seriously). The new red hue is a bit off, to me because I always associated the color blue to Saber, but it really isn't that big a deal. The see-through part of the skirt is probably just part of that specific drawing just to let readers know that she lost her baggy underpants in favor of, again, more womanly. [Edit]Hmmm.... Seeing the pic right below Saber, that white part does actually seem like a see-through..... That's just stupid. Maybe the are gonna pull a history-rewrite in the nasuverse where Arthur wasn't a closet Arthuria.[/Edit]

Tron-like Lancer? Well, yeah, he looks more techy now, but the original didn't give me the slightest of hints of coming from Ireland. That blue spandex with decorations looked like some sentai-like uniform to me from the very beginning. Now it just looks flashier [END OF LINE]

by the way, is it just me or Saber's eyes look kinda golden instead of green?
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby Tessara » October 2nd, 2009, 12:56 pm

Hmmm. Personally I'd love to see this article in english. Could really clear some things up, since I'm Japanese illiterate.

As for boob-saber, that might just be because that outfit she's wearing looks like it has a pushup corset built in. That could give her a fake size boost. If you compare the contours, she's about the same as the Rin in the article, and Rin's not huge.

Edit: Also, don't care for the tissue paper skirt. I hope that's just being used to illustrate the lack of pantaloons under there, but eh.
Tessara
Addict

Unread postby Regor » October 2nd, 2009, 2:43 pm

It's nice to see how other view the new character designs.
Perhaps I'm just overreacting and I don't really care if Saber acquired the Noble Phantasm of Expandable boob-size.

It was mainly the transparent dress that made me focus on seeing all the flaws in her character.
The game will be released in march, we will just have to wait to find out what they are planning.
Regor
Posting more than n00bs

Unread postby hoennsquall » October 9th, 2009, 7:02 am

i wonder what the futuristic Lancer's Gae Bulg look like XD
hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Ailtin » October 13th, 2009, 10:28 am

I´m still interested in this game. Well the new design of the characters isnt that good but it could´ve get worse. :)
I am wondering how they will let Archer or Gilgamesh look like in this game.
The joke with Tron-Lancer was great xD
"This Guy is Un-F***ing believeable !"
by Christopher Walken
Ailtin

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 13th, 2009, 12:15 pm

Well I guess it was because I'm sure that a few people made fun of Lancer to the point where they did this out of blaitency. In any case if it's mostly just Rin and Saber as original characters my guess this might be under Rin's influence, or caused soemthing that involved Rin. I only state that since Saber's colors kind of resemble Archer's this time around.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Ailtin » October 14th, 2009, 9:30 am

Hm..That could be right..but there is one thing that is irritating me.
I uploaded a image of the first screen when you go at the Website of the game. Who is that girl behind Saber and Archer ?
by Christopher Walken
Ailtin

Unread postby nanaya_shinya » October 14th, 2009, 11:04 am

That's official?

Well, at least Archer remained the same. :lol:
!すでのな
nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » October 14th, 2009, 2:30 pm

Ailtin wrote:Hm..That could be right..but there is one thing that is irritating me.
I uploaded a image of the first screen when you go at the Website of the game. Who is that girl behind Saber and Archer ?

*takes a closer look* If I didn't know any better I say she gave up on the Tohno Family Takeover and decided to "play" with the Fate crew. So this would mean that Kohaku is really a foxgirl in disguise as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby Ailtin » October 14th, 2009, 7:39 pm

nanaya_shinya wrote:That's official?

Well, at least Archer remained the same. :lol:

Not really. Look further at
www.fate-extra.jp

The pictures are way way worse :D I just love this one because Saber and Archer are looking like always.

I also thought that the girl behind them is Kohaku but her hair is way longer than usual :D I guess we´ll just have to wait for more character details.
Besides:
I hate the big boobs-version of Saber >.<
by Christopher Walken
Ailtin

Unread postby abscess » October 14th, 2009, 11:29 pm

Oh, c'mon, dudes. Am I the only one that liked the "bigger" Saber? I have my qualms on her design (like those patches, or whatever they are, on top of her shoulders and the fucking stupid translucent skirt), but I think the boobs were a good change.

As for the "mysterious fox-girl".... I just hope it isn't Rider or Caster. Else there will be some nerd-rage that nobody will care about.
"I settled for that shriek. Those dull vacant eyes... oiled cabbage stench of her...! [...] You know what? I'm sorry if I'm not gonna do this the way you want me to or the way you might. But I will not make an angel out of someone who wasn't an angel...!" -Chief Tyrol, on his beloved wife.
Have you heard about the saying that goes something like "drunk people and kids tell no lies"? Well, that's just a fallacy.
abscess

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat