Does the patch work in the PS2 game?

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Does the patch work in the PS2 game?

Unread postby kyoushi » September 3rd, 2009, 4:57 am

Well I want to have the game translated but I have the PS2 version in jap only. I wanted to know if the patch that mirror moon has to translate the PC game also works for the PS2 version. Also I looked that the voices can be copied from the PS2 game to the PC game so maybe I can do something like that but in the other way with the subtitles.
I maybe sound dumb asking this things but I really don't know what to do :P
kyoushi
Totally hardly posted

Re: Does the patch work in the PS2 game?

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 3rd, 2009, 4:59 am

No it can't.

The only thing the installer can do is use the Relta Nua disk to add the Voices onto the PC version of the game. So you're going to need the PC version if you want to play it translated though. Besides it's much easier to translate a PC game over a console game because of certain issues.
Last edited by Kid-Wolf on September 3rd, 2009, 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Re: Does the patch work in the PS2 game?

Unread postby kyoushi » September 3rd, 2009, 5:05 am

Kid-Wolf wrote:No it can't.

The only thing the installer can do is use the Relta Nua disk to add the Voices onto the PC version of the game. So you're going to need the PC version if you want to play it translated though.

Ok thak you! I will keep playing the PS2 game anyway cause my computer is completely full
kyoushi
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat