Polish translation project

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Polish translation project

Unread postby Blackiris » August 12th, 2009, 10:49 pm

Ohayo.
I started (or I'm about to start) polish F/sn translation project. First of all - I have to ask TakaJun (I suppose he's main translator) about using his english translation, into my project. Translating from japanese would be troublesome since I... cannot speak in jap. T-T

Second thing is... I would be really grateful if someone could help me with basics...
.:.
After I extracted from patch4.xp3 (with crass 0.4.13.6) .ks files I cleaned files (word-wraps) with "Clenaer Fate/stay night" (I found it somewhere at baka-tsuki.org). After translation of one of .ks files I tried to add word-wrap and script to cleaned file - but unfortunately "Clenaer Fate/stay night" is just closing when I'm trying to use that option... Well... then I tried xp3-wordwrap.exe (insani's xp3tools), it looked like it's working, but, *sigh* it's not. After adding word-wraps, wraps are now containing separated letters, and they're separated with "NULL" in Notepad++... Wahhhh - I dunno what to do now #.#

I guess that the hardest part of translation in this case is not just translation, but editing, and making it work... (I still have no idea if Kirikiri engine would be able to show special polish letters, like ą,ę, ó, ł

And, all I wanted to do was to make a translation to F/sn fans in Poland >.<
Still - I hope someone here will help me with basics about this word-wraping and scripting texts in f/sn case...
thx in advance

\\ NVM guys - I've already figured it out. I just used FSNCleaner toll (which is using to translate game to french) and everything is okay so far...
Blackiris
Totally hardly posted

Re: Polish translation project

Unread postby Kenzu » November 2nd, 2009, 1:17 pm

Hey Blackiris. Contact me about the project at kenzu@o2.pl, OK? I might be of assistance.
Kenzu
Addict

Re: Polish translation project

Unread postby Gravo » August 9th, 2012, 10:30 pm

Are there still any chance for Polish translation? Me and a couple of my friends will be very happy if we are able to read it in Polish.
Gravo
Totally hardly posted

Return to Fate/stay night Chat