What would you want in a sequel? Spoilers!

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: What would you want in a sequel? Spoilers!

Unread postby smartazjb0y » September 12th, 2009, 2:07 pm

A Rin VN with a Yuri Saber Route? You have won the internetz.
smartazjb0y
Might just like this board

Unread postby BlackTornado » September 17th, 2009, 6:50 am

Elf wrote:Honestly, I'd like to see something Archer-centric, starting with his Grail War, him making the pact with the world, who his lover was and then ending with a Good End of sorts like in Unlimited Codes.

I'm surprised this has only been touched on once... Guys, how can you forget the story of Emiya Shirou (from none of the 3 routes) going on to become the Archer we all know and love? That sequel is something i'd love.
fourFyFSIX
BlackTornado
Addict

Unread postby Elf » September 25th, 2009, 8:20 am

BlackTornado wrote:
Elf wrote:Honestly, I'd like to see something Archer-centric, starting with his Grail War, him making the pact with the world, who his lover was and then ending with a Good End of sorts like in Unlimited Codes.

I'm surprised this has only been touched on once... Guys, how can you forget the story of Emiya Shirou (from none of the 3 routes) going on to become the Archer we all know and love? That sequel is something i'd love.

Exactly! I doubt his lover was Ilya, that's just creepy, but I wanna know what happened to Archer, maybe some of his stuff as a Counter Guardian as well. But, a light novel at this point would be good.
Elf
Totally hardly posted

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat