Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia for sale

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia for sale

Unread postby dillan.k » July 18th, 2009, 3:55 pm

Just wanted to let people know I've put these games up on Ebay as I am leaving the visual novel scene for good. The starting price for both games is $80. They are both the 1st edition CD versions which I chose to get instead of the DVD ones. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is brand new and sealed, Fate/Stay night is pretty much brand new just the box isn't sealed. I also have a Tsukibako up on there as well, my second one to be exact ;)

FSN
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0449475104

FHA
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0449477162

Don't hesitate to ask questions
dillan.k
Totally hardly posted

Re: Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia for sale

Unread postby sushimonster » July 20th, 2009, 8:15 am

LOL - item location is in NZ. What a small world... How much $NZ are you looking for both FHA and FSN? My FHA copy is ready to go into the crapper - got scratched extensively during a house move... Wouldn't mind getting the CD version of FSN since I have a DVD (would like to collect).

Cheers~~
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

DJMax Korea Veteran Elite Member (Top 350)
sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby dillan.k » July 20th, 2009, 8:29 am

Haha must sound pretty random coming from New Zealand, I already sold one Tsukibako to a guy in the States so that can be your reassurance. I would have put these on TradeMe but being ignorant I thought no one would be interested. I already have all three sets on Ebay so I don't really want to sell privately, unless you make me an offer I can't refuse before anyone bids on them.
dillan.k
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby sushimonster » July 20th, 2009, 8:32 am

Yeah. I was just browsing the forums absent-mindedly and saw this...!
I'd say trademe won't catch too many people's attention for VNs...

I will have to ask YOU how much you want for the VNs - you are selling them after all... Though my priority atm is FHA

EDIT - The auction has five days left. I will keep an eye out for them both. Maybe we came discuss this when the auction on eBay is over (and hopefully no-one bids..........). I'm pretty sure eBay charges a fee like trademe for auction withdrawals, so I will wait it out - wouldn't want to inconvenience you. That plus not too keen on using eBay after a bad past experience.
Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project (mirrormoon is NOT translating)

sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby dillan.k » July 20th, 2009, 9:09 am

That's fine but I checked on Himeyashop and to import the DVD versions of both FSN and FHA is $182 and $154 NZ so even they are pretty expensive. I've got them both listed for $80US each and even though its Ebay you could still bid if you want, whereabouts in NZ are you because I would let you pick them up if you won.
dillan.k
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby sushimonster » July 20th, 2009, 9:21 am

I live on the Shore, but go to Uni of Auckland everyday (should be focusing on uni and not VNs, but so addictive...!). I wouldn't mind picking up since it will cut the costs ^_^
But then, that means I either wait-out the auction or win it. I just hope you will be able to offer me something in the next 5 days...! So I guess good luck with the auction for now, but don't forget me when the auction finishes (if they remain unsold, that is...)!

I terminated my eBay account after my 'bad' experience - don't really want to use it again... Though I will make a new one if you are keen on using it. Note, I have a trademe account (nudge, nudge, wink, wink ^_^)

I remember I paid about $180NZ for my FSN DVD (from Japan including shipping) which was bloody worth it in my opinion.

Anyway, if you think of a sum you would like for either FSN and FHA (FHA preferred, though I won't mind FSN), flick me a PM or a reply to your post here - I will consider your offer EXTREMELY seriously

Now that you mention the cost, I ain't too sure I can buy 2x at the same time - I AM a uni student (aka broke... T_T*)

sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby AlinSabel » July 20th, 2009, 12:38 pm

Ahh you're practically in my backyard! :O I bet it's only two or three hours by plane...
Good luck, mate!
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!

Unread postby iclim4 » July 20th, 2009, 11:13 pm

Unopened Limited edition FHA?
Why'd you buy it anyway?

I'm curious doesn't that version carry trading cards?
Does anyone here know?

Anyway goodluck, I'll be bidding aswell.
iclim4
Crack Addic!

Location: My Mommy told me not to give out personal information in the internet.

Unread postby dillan.k » July 21st, 2009, 4:12 am

So your wondering why I bought the first editions instead of the DVD version ? its because I wanted to collect them instead of using the discs hence why I haven't opened the sealed FHA or even touched anything in FSN (even the book is still sealed), that's the same as saying why would you pay $300 for a Tsukibako. You have no idea how close I've come to opening FHA its been so tempting since I've only seen pictures online of whats inside and it seems really nice haha. I'm not sure about the trading cards though, damn you made it even harder to resist opening.
dillan.k
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby sushimonster » July 21st, 2009, 4:14 am

Someone has already bidded for the FSN. Really keen on getting FHA, but not too sure how long it will stay for 'unbidded'. Don't open it - I am a collector to!!

sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby knightstemplar » July 23rd, 2009, 10:43 am

That price seems about right. When i went to japan a few weeks ago they were selling FSN for 70$ DVD version and FHA for about 80$ i think DVD version as well. So for those prices they seem very nice.
knightstemplar
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby sushimonster » July 23rd, 2009, 10:50 am

Curious, where abouts in Japan did you see them on sale? Only ordered through friends going to Japan (or through internet) so not sure. Though I'm gonna guess Akihabara...?

Hmm... Just to let you know Dillan... Still keen on FHA~~

sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby dillan.k » July 23rd, 2009, 12:18 pm

I got them on Yahoo Japan Auctions through a company called Crescent Shop, I highly recommend them but they are the only ones I have ever used, lol I've never been to Japan unfortunately. I really would like to sell you FHA but I have watchers on it and it would be unfair to withdraw the auction now with people still interested, I still think you should consider using Ebay though as I don't see how you would get burned if you are picking them up (and I'm pretty sure it doesn't cost anything to sign up).
dillan.k
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby sushimonster » July 23rd, 2009, 12:24 pm

Hi.
I ain't worried about gettig burned this time (you seem genuine ^_^). Just that I can't really support and be part of eBay after what they did to me... Yeah, I know, sounds corny. But lets just say something happened and their support wasn't there in the end...

So I guess you will offering FHA to the watchers (ie, like trademe) after the auction finishes? Since if the auction finishes without any bidderes (for FHA that is), I'm quite keen on buying (private sale or trademe, don't really mind, but something that is kiwi-based will be preferred...)

Anyways, good luck with your auctions (for now..............). Just flick me a message or something if it ain't sold since, like I said, I am quite keen ^_^

sushimonster
Crack Addic!

Unread postby dillan.k » July 23rd, 2009, 12:44 pm

Yeah definitely, I would contact you if no one bids but seriously for $80US each that is pretty reasonable considering the price I paid and the trouble I went through to get these here. To me that starting price is like giving them away, I will definitely not be able to get another sealed 1st edition FHA again (if I wanted to).

I understand your frustrations with Ebay as I have to up with them, lol these are the sort of things that make me grateful for trademe. You could just sign up to bid on this auction than ditch your account, its me who is going to end up with all the selling fees at the end ;)
dillan.k
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby iclim4 » July 23rd, 2009, 2:56 pm

knightstemplar wrote:That price seems about right. When i went to japan a few weeks ago they were selling FSN for 70$ DVD version and FHA for about 80$ i think DVD version as well. So for those prices they seem very nice.

Didn't think FHA sold for more against FSN.

Personally, I think Tsukibako is the Big catch here in DIllian's auctions.
People could easily import FSN and FHA, even if it is the DVD versions they'll still play the same way, but Tsukibako is really hard to get ahold of.
iclim4
Crack Addic!

Location: My Mommy told me not to give out personal information in the internet.

Return to Fate/stay night Chat