Kotmine/Kuzuki fighting style

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!
Location: Ahnenerbe Cafe, Beast's Lair branch, lurking the KanColle threads.

Re: Kotmine/Kuzuki fighting style

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » June 29th, 2009, 12:16 pm

As much as I want to prove that Fate did indeed took place in February 2001, I have no reason to prove it here because it is irrelevant to the topic. Let's end it here and just say that Kotomine is still very much capable of fighting really well in the events of FSN.
!すでのな

Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » June 29th, 2009, 2:38 pm

Actually from the history of the Nasuverse you are off by one year my good friend. I'll just post the old history setup I've found in and placed the whole thing in a spoiler tag for you guys to understand since it's kind of long, but pertty much the info you guys are arguing about is in there. Not only that, but I rather leave the thing untouched. Also, I think this was the first history of the Nasuverse since I heard rumors they updated a few minor things into it.
► Show Spoiler
All I can say is that in F/UC he can really do som massive blows with his fist combos, so it's no wonder why he prefers to fight barehanded then to use te Black Keys he can use as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » June 29th, 2009, 2:40 pm

Where in the blue hell did you get that Kid-Wolf?

Hmm... I could have sworn reading somewhere (in Fate/Zero book 1, I think) that Nasu was still writing Fate in 2002. I probably missed something... Heck, let's just ask the mushroom himself exactly when did Fate took place.
Last edited by nanaya_shinya on June 29th, 2009, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!すでのな

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » June 29th, 2009, 2:42 pm

Long stroy short from another Type-Moon thread that is on another board that I tend to lurk on a whole lot. Although I think the tweaked version is on Fuyuki Wiki if I remeber correctly.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.

nanaya_shinya
OMEGA DESU!

Unread post by nanaya_shinya » June 29th, 2009, 2:56 pm

Guess I'll have to double check...

*plays FSN vn*

oh... wait, I just did and indeed, it is set in February 2002.
Day 1-3 was a Friday, Saturday and Sunday... it fits February 1, 2, and 3 of the said year.

(I must be getting old...)
!すでのな

SolarAdept
Crack Addic!

Unread post by SolarAdept » June 29th, 2009, 5:40 pm

I don't see how this is relevant to this topic...
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.

Kid-Wolf

Unread post by Kid-Wolf » June 29th, 2009, 6:35 pm

Well someone wanted to know about the DoB of Kotimine and when Fate took place. So I just copied and pasted this info since they kind of asked that question.