Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby LoneSoul » May 30th, 2009, 11:32 am

Hello, in the web i found a guy who decensored the hcg of Fate stay night and Hollow Ataraxia, so i thinked to post them; with the decensored pics finally it can be done an uncensored english patch right?

The links are the following:

- Fate Stay Night
Removed and sent to the staff.

- Fate Hollow Ataraxia (contains also the update of two pictures of FSN)
Removed and sent to the staff.

P.S. The credits go to the guy who did all the work, not to me, he wants to be credited just Anonymous.
Bye.
Last edited by LoneSoul on May 30th, 2009, 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LoneSoul
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 3
Joined: May 30th, 2009, 11:02 am

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Tessara » May 30th, 2009, 1:56 pm

Ah, you should probably take those links down and just PM one of the Staff here. Without looking, I'm pretty sure that those still break the Warez rules even though they've been edited.
User avatar
Tessara
Addict
 
Posts: 69
Joined: March 6th, 2009, 10:22 pm
Location: Morgantown, WV

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby LoneSoul » May 30th, 2009, 2:17 pm

I followed your advice and sent the links to the staff. Thank you for warning me. ^-^
LoneSoul
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 3
Joined: May 30th, 2009, 11:02 am

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby SmellyGoomba » May 30th, 2009, 5:33 pm

lolomg, uncensored!

Hope it gets "approved".
User avatar
SmellyGoomba
Might just like this board
 
Posts: 40
Joined: June 19th, 2008, 5:03 pm
Location: Somewhere on Earth.

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Atriel » May 30th, 2009, 7:59 pm

All hail uncensorship! But, whatever. Let's see what they (staff) think. I do hope the scenes are better written in F/HA if I ever come to read it since I won't be reading FSN again, not the h scenes at least <_<
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby AlinSabel » May 30th, 2009, 9:08 pm

The guy 'working' on this was not part of staff, iirc.
User avatar
AlinSabel
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 726
Joined: April 1st, 2008, 10:49 pm

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Vhailor » May 30th, 2009, 9:43 pm

Omg... Need. Hope the staff will do something with the uncensored HCG because i found it very very very frustrating with uber pixels.
Vhailor
Addict
 
Posts: 79
Joined: November 11th, 2008, 3:08 pm

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 30th, 2009, 10:36 pm

If this does get approved I'd expect that the patch will supprisingly comeout along with some of the minor fixes that were mentioned in the bug/typo threads. Besides it might be better that way so we won't bug them on how long it'll take and whatnot.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby shirou12 » May 31st, 2009, 5:28 am

this revelation will shed a light of hope for the uncensored patch gg.
User avatar
shirou12
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 231
Joined: January 26th, 2008, 8:36 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Message » May 31st, 2009, 6:22 am

No idea who this guy contacted as 'staff', but I haven't heard anything of this in the staff channel yet. Either way, I'm pretty sure the answer will be no when we do discuss it, so don't get your hopes up people.
User avatar
Message
Master of Bad Puns
 
Posts: 1845
Joined: October 25th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » May 31st, 2009, 2:32 pm

Message wrote:No idea who this guy contacted as 'staff', but I haven't heard anything of this in the staff channel yet. Either way, I'm pretty sure the answer will be no when we do discuss it, so don't get your hopes up people.

It probably would of been easier if he contacted you about this I'll bet. In any case this kind of feels like mere wishful thinking for most of us here though.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
User avatar
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: August 31st, 2008, 8:08 pm
Location: Inside the Depletion Garden

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Sepheriel » June 3rd, 2009, 4:06 am

Message wrote:No idea who this guy contacted as 'staff', but I haven't heard anything of this in the staff channel yet. Either way, I'm pretty sure the answer will be no when we do discuss it, so don't get your hopes up people.


Why would you say no? Would it be breaking the rules if you released it with the patch or something? I'm just confused.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
User avatar
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 433
Joined: July 1st, 2008, 5:41 am
Location: Avalon

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby bioniclearchiver » June 3rd, 2009, 9:49 am

Don't worry, this patch will come soon.
Just wait for it guys.
bioniclearchiver
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 12
Joined: November 12th, 2008, 10:19 am

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby WakuWaku » June 4th, 2009, 4:52 am

If you guys wanted an uncensored patch, it would be really easy to do it yourselves. Once you have these CGs and the tools, it would literally take 10 minutes max to create it. Though honestly I've seen these CGs and, no offense to the OP, IMO they're awful.
User avatar
WakuWaku
Totally hardly posted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: November 11th, 2008, 3:50 am

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby SolarAdept » June 4th, 2009, 5:59 am

And even if they were that great - do you really need them? For what reason could you want uncensored hcgs from FSN?
Fate/World Providence - A site dedicated to it's Grail War RP.
User avatar
SolarAdept
Crack Addic!
 
Posts: 239
Joined: April 19th, 2009, 12:30 pm

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Sepheriel » June 4th, 2009, 6:40 am

SolarAdept wrote:And even if they were that great - do you really need them? For what reason could you want uncensored hcgs from FSN?

IMO the pixelated images distract me. It reminds me I'm still playing a game, reversing my immersion in the story.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
User avatar
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 433
Joined: July 1st, 2008, 5:41 am
Location: Avalon

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Uberoy » June 4th, 2009, 6:43 am

SolarAdept wrote:And even if they were that great - do you really need them? For what reason could you want uncensored hcgs from FSN?

There are people (including me) who just cant stand censorship in any way. If I buy something I dont want parts of it to be removed or hidden from me be it violence, sexual content or anything else.
But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.
User avatar
Uberoy
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 339
Joined: May 4th, 2008, 9:11 pm
Location: In your base, killing your d00ds

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Atriel » June 4th, 2009, 5:43 pm

^This. I fucking hate censorship in any shape or form.

Ignoring the fact that it's retarded that some dumbass decided what people can or can't read or look at, when I read or see anything I want to see it the way the author wanted it. The way it was in his or her mind. Doesn't matter how explicit it was, no one is making me read it anyway.

Thankfully it is only the CGs in this case, however it is still annoying. It will be the same in F/HA, but there's nothing I can do. Long live uncensorship <_<
If you disagree, you are wrong.
Atriel
OMEGA DESU!
 
Posts: 1030
Joined: October 21st, 2007, 3:49 am

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Sepheriel » June 8th, 2009, 6:12 am

Atriel wrote:^This. I fucking hate censorship in any shape or form.

Ignoring the fact that it's retarded that some dumbass decided what people can or can't read or look at, when I read or see anything I want to see it the way the author wanted it. The way it was in his or her mind. Doesn't matter how explicit it was, no one is making me read it anyway.

Thankfully it is only the CGs in this case, however it is still annoying. It will be the same in F/HA, but there's nothing I can do. Long live uncensorship <_<


QFT. Yeah it's pretty obvious what's going on behind the pixels anyway, why not show it??? It doesn't make any sense to me.
EKUSU---------KALIBAAAAAAAA!!
User avatar
Sepheriel
Crack Desu!
 
Posts: 433
Joined: July 1st, 2008, 5:41 am
Location: Avalon

Re: Fate Stay Night Uncensored HCG

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » June 8th, 2009, 6:53 am

QFT. Yeah it's pretty obvious what's going on behind the pixels anyway, why not show it??? It doesn't make any sense to me.


Since you already know what's back there, why bother with this crusade of finding out what you already know?
Are we Beast's Lair Lite? Are we?!
User avatar
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!
 
Posts: 501
Joined: July 15th, 2007, 2:49 pm

Next

Return to Fate/stay night Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests