What's ur opinion on the us psp F/UC

It's alright, we feel your pain. Noone wants to admit being gar for Berserker.

Moderator: Staffers

Re: What's ur opinion on the us psp F/UC

Unread postby lolipedofin » June 27th, 2009, 7:28 am

-[J1N]- wrote:No dubs? That's great! Saves us a lot more money since we won't have to pay for dubbers (if it affects costs that much).

When you say downloadable through PSN for Europe and USA, does it make a difference where you download it from? Since its the internet, you should be able to download it anywhere in the world right?

I AM NOT SURE, since i never use PSN before... but my common sense is telling me, that since PSN is using your own PSP, so unless there's proxy for psp, you will automatically directed to your region's PSN store, and other than US and Europe, the game will not exist.... but that's just what I thought, it would also be weird anyway if it is restricted to Europe and US only, they will most probably add the game to Asia PSN Store....

And to add from Inferno's post, other addition will be:

Dark Saber's Goth Loli costume from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia for Saber Alter. (This is an Epic Win! Saber Alter's monstrous strength and arrogance in battle, combined with Goth Loli's super moe getup!!)
Lancer's Hula skirt from F/HA for Lancer. ^^;
Caster's Hoodless cape from F/HA for Caster.

There's nothing much more to mention i guess, except perhaps some new missions...
Uchi kaeru....
lolipedofin
DESU DESU!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » June 27th, 2009, 8:20 am

And by hearing something about Saber's loli goth outfit being availabe in the PSP version is now making me want a PSP along with this game even more. Although hereing about Caster and Lancer's alternate aoutfits as well make me think it will be worth getting this game as well.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf
I can haz postingz nao? K thx

Unread postby knightstemplar » June 27th, 2009, 1:22 pm

I plan to buy this game when To Japan in the next few days, and of course im bringing my PSP along with me. Although I recently acquired it as well and I must say it is a pretty good game. Although the one i have is in most english except the missions and voices and text (i.e. menu's mainly are in english), unfortunately the hard part is that for combo's it does not give you button codes except the arrows. For the actual X, [], /_\, O, buttons it gives you a colour square with kanji on it and unfortunately for me I do not read kanji so i had to practically guess and go through tests to check which are which for them. Other than that I do not care about most of the stuff because the entire game is Epic. Archer is tank, and I love the Illya thing you can do in it (Tried to Type without spoiling anything).
knightstemplar
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Vhaeraun » June 28th, 2009, 10:57 am

Although this game is still teh hype for me, the sad thing is: there's slowdown issues. Both on single and multiplayer. Haven't tried multiplayer myself since.. well. yeah, im the only one who's interested in F/SN in my place (not to mention the only one interested in fighting games. I know it's a sucky place), but persons who tried said it's really laggy (I dont know if they're talking about the FPS, delay, or both). On single play, there's slowdowns on several attacks (Rin's gem attacks, Saber ex wind sword). Some (or if not most) of the loops you can do in the ps2 port can't be done on the psp port. Shield canceling to extend combos wont work because they added recovery time for shielding.
Vhaeraun
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby knightstemplar » July 1st, 2009, 1:53 pm

And i did in fact buy the game for 5700 yen it is very fun. also to the above statement i have yet to have any sort of slowdown issues at all. i have not over clocked my psp and its a PSP-1000 series...so im not sure why yours is running slowly. Try (if it's moded) turning your disk load settings to M33 and see if the lag issues are fixed
knightstemplar
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Vhaeraun » July 5th, 2009, 3:11 pm

No slowdowns, really? Mine's a modded psp 2006 and with the settings you suggested. But it really has slowdowns on Rin's gem attacks and sabers ex wind sword. When I say slowdowns, I mean the fps drops from like 60fps to 45~50fps (this is just estimation) then back again to 60fps after hit animation/effect. Other than that, the game runs smoothly. Haven't tried multiplayer .
Vhaeraun
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby WakuWaku » July 10th, 2009, 12:37 am

Slowdown issues are fairly common when you play .iso or .cso backups rather than an actual UMD. They shouldn't be counted as problems with the game.
WakuWaku
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Vhaeraun » July 10th, 2009, 5:25 pm

I thought you'd want to go iso if you want to maximize fps (since you wont be using the UMD laser), but I didn't know UMD is faster. Whoa., So you're saying the UMD doesn't have slowdowns? Is this coming from someone who actually bought the game?
Vhaeraun
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Inuyashafangirl » July 11th, 2009, 2:07 am

I bought the UMD and have no slowdown issues. Awesome game, no problems. I have a PSP 1001. You should use the UMD ^^
Inuyashafangirl
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby knightstemplar » July 23rd, 2009, 10:35 am

Yes I also have actually bought the game and again I'll say no slowdowns, i suggest buying it if that bothers you, although for the iso for mine maybe i didn't notice the slowdown on it.

And yes ISO and CSU have slowdown when the actual UMD doesn't, this applies especially to Rock Band Unplugged, i encounted major slowdown time. So much so that i couldn't even play. When i bought the game UMD, worked perfectly.

-KnightsTemplar
knightstemplar
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby hoennsquall » July 24th, 2009, 6:48 am

does anyone have an idea when the English ver. will come out?
hoennsquall
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Keeper of Gil's Vault » July 24th, 2009, 6:56 am

I remember hearing a while ago it was September. Anyways we would have this toy by Christmas.
Are we Beast's Lair Lite? Are we?!
Keeper of Gil's Vault
DESU DESU!

Unread postby smartazjb0y » July 26th, 2009, 1:30 am

I had the Rock Band Unplugged for UMD, ripped it onto my memory stick, and it was a little faster, but there were definitely no slowdowns from the CSO. And I have a phat.

I tried the Japanese version, got lost a little. I decided to return it and wait for the NA release.
smartazjb0y
Might just like this board

Unread postby NeroSonic666 » July 28th, 2009, 10:48 am

I brought the game and it was very fun! There wasn't any slowdown issues. The gameplays are great but in my opinion, I think that combos are quite harder to pull of now.
NeroSonic666
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby knightstemplar » August 19th, 2009, 5:18 am

Unfortunately, Rock Band Unplugged ISO/CSO were slow to a point of going/stopping/going/stopping but the UMD did not do such and worked fine. Don't know why this occured.
knightstemplar
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby smartazjb0y » August 22nd, 2009, 4:49 am

I think it's confirmed that the US release date is 9/03/09. Saw a link to a Capcom post.
smartazjb0y
Might just like this board

Unread postby Inuyashafangirl » August 25th, 2009, 11:37 pm

A friend of mine asked if the combo breakers had been worked on...since I'm more of a button masher, I really couldn't answer him. (Playing the Japanese version of course ^^ )Anyone here know if the combo breakers were worked on? Thanks!
Inuyashafangirl
Totally hardly posted

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 6th, 2009, 6:31 pm

Combo breakers were I think one and a half of the magic bar, but to do it like burst mode.

Heck I tried it on a friend's PSP and it was a lot of fun, but the problem with me is trying to do the Grail EX move sets as well as the Combo lists in the Mission modes. Also, the one Mission with Archer vs. Lancer to actually do the Rio Atias is rather hard to trigger. Aside from that the EX mini games are kind of fun to play though. The up side is the controls have it more like v > v > instead of 2x QCF because of the D-pad for the PSP, but tagt can trun out like a double edged sowrd if you've placed the PS2 version first though.

In any case it's fun to see the winning quotes along with how each character's storyline plays out.
- Finding my way through this garden is rather unbearable, but if it is to keep the one I adore company I will endure it for her sake, and her sake alone.
Kid-Wolf

Unread postby shirou12 » September 7th, 2009, 5:53 am

hw to do the rho aias?
shirou12
Crack Addic!

Unread postby Kid-Wolf » September 7th, 2009, 4:20 pm

Ok so I butchered the name of Archer's burst defense. Besides I kind of went with the phonetics for it there since I didn't have the name of that move off hand at the time of the posting.
Kid-Wolf

Previous

Return to Fate/stay night Chat